Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Money is tight for our little femboy MC, so just wondering if the other items in the market have a use?

I know the binoculars open a voyeur scene with MCs milfy Futa neighbor, but are the other items worth purchasing?

Reactions: CelsoOliveira

Oirgans

Mar 19, 2023
Been playing with update stuff (haven't kept up with this game for a while) and scenes like this and the screenshot hints we see after Lise's first full sex scene makes me excited for what we'll experience on other locals in the future. Hot futa on femboy action is great on its own but give me immersive sci-fi worldbuilding like this? Das da guuuuud shiet.
1726441577725.png

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Better discussing this over personal messages. It is off topic discuss
Been playing with update stuff (haven't kept up with this game for a while) and scenes like this and the screenshot hints we see after Lise's first full sex scene makes me excited for what we'll experience on other locals in the future. Hot futa on femboy action is great on its own but give me immersive sci-fi worldbuilding like this? Das da guuuuud shiet.
View attachment 4038131
Hehehe another gentlebeing of culture. Space scifi worldbulding is quite a kink. :cool:

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

CelsoOliveira

May 24, 2024
If I had one word to describe this game it would be...INCREDIBLE!!! Man, the story is very interesting, taking a futuristic aspect in space, I also felt some references to some movies even though I'm a bit of a layman, I also felt a cyberpunk vibe which I like a lot. The characters, the world, the plot all seem to me to be very well done and planned, among the 4 main girls we interact with throughout the game, my favorite is undoubtedly Lise ❤ in several of her interactions man... I really had a lot of fun and laughed a lot at the bad jokes and puns she made. The sex scenes were also very good, especially with Lise... I think that of the four main characters, she was the one I connected with the most during the gameplay, maybe because of her fun personality or her extensive knowledge of different mechanisms, or because I like passionate sex scenes. Another one I liked was Tessa! I've always liked the "mommy" archetype in adult games, and she fulfills that role well, as well as being very sweet and endearing to us, and the shower scene... amazing. I came for one reason but stayed for another, I discovered this game while looking for new games to play and ended up finding this gem! An excellent game. Lise the best character ❤.
Your comment is sensational, Lise is fantastic in every way, I love this game!!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
The game will be divided into three Parts (acts, if you like). We are now halfway through the first part, which will be (apart from short trips outside of the station, like the Derelict mission) situated exclusively on PS-10. In Part 2, the game will switch its main dynamic to more of a road trip kind of deal, and you will visit multiple planets, stations, and other places of interest all around the galaxy!

These are older but still applicable teasers for some of these places:
indcove4K.jpg
indderelict4K.jpg
indbaths4K.jpg

You can see more in the Aliens sheets. You can find these on my website (in the signature)!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The game will be divided into three Parts (acts, if you like). We are now halfway through the first part, which will be (apart from short trips outside of the station, like the Derelict mission) situated exclusively on PS-10. In Part 2, the game will switch its main dynamic to more of a road trip kind of deal, and you will visit multiple planets, stations, and other places of interest all around the galaxy!

View attachment 4039802
View attachment 4039803
View attachment 4039804

You can see more in the Aliens sheets. You can find these on my website (in the signature)!
When we visit these new places will FemC be dommed by big dick futas? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
One part of me wishes, that I would only discover this game in 4 years, when I could play it as a huge chunk.

The other part says "fuck it" and goes Back in the game to let Iris torture the MC for the 15th time...

I leave it to your imagination which part is which :D

. Walter

May 9, 2024

View attachment 4039802
View attachment 4039803
View attachment 4039804

Vp are u re modelling tessa??

4.90 star(s) 117 Votes