. Walter

May 9, 2024
Perhaps void should watch blacksheepovca the family rules and get some ideas for scene in future cause its a goood futa on male and female anime like 12 episodes.

Tatsugaya

Apr 4, 2022
you will really regret playing this game .. be careful ... u will really regret playing this game ...since other games of this genre cannot compare :/ u will left with high expectation because how good this game is
I've played a few games in the futa/femboy genre, I don't have a lot of experience, but this game is of a very high standard, the extent to which I was entertained by the stories of each character, the dialogues, the world-building, you can see the creator's dedication to his project, I spent hours and hours playing and tinkering with almost everything I could tinker with... it's an awesome game.

Tatsugaya

Apr 4, 2022
The game will be divided into three Parts (acts, if you like). We are now halfway through the first part, which will be (apart from short trips outside of the station, like the Derelict mission) situated exclusively on PS-10. In Part 2, the game will switch its main dynamic to more of a road trip kind of deal, and you will visit multiple planets, stations, and other places of interest all around the galaxy!

These are older but still applicable teasers for some of these places:
View attachment 4039802
View attachment 4039803
View attachment 4039804

You can see more in the Aliens sheets. You can find these on my website (in the signature)!
Look at all the scenery and places we'll be able to go in the future... just thinking about it makes me look forward to it. One thing I really like about this game is its areas and possible new places to go, the more diverse the experience the better

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
One part of me wishes, that I would only discover this game in 4 years, when I could play it as a huge chunk.

The other part says "fuck it" and goes Back in the game to let Iris torture the MC for the 15th time...

I leave it to your imagination which part is which :D
I had those thoughts as well. Finding a hidden gem with absurd levels of content to gorge is great, but I gotta say I prefer to be part of the journey.
- You get to experience it more thoroughly, like you said, my MC got bad ended so many times by Pirate Lady it is not even funny.
- I get to banter with you degenerates
- The expectation of the new releases is very fun, as we find stuff that will be coming, and we get teasers
- I get to badger Void for faster updates (button_cat.gif)
- And of course, when updates come it is always such a treat

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Sorry for getting a bit pedantic, but this reminded me too much of Schopenhauer to not say anything. In his philosophy life swings like a pendulum. We are usually striving and wanting (desires), yet once a desire is fulfilled, we experience boredom, because the satisfaction of our wants does not bring lasting contentment, leading to a sense of emptiness.

Fuck_no_more

Oct 3, 2022
Sorry for getting a bit pedantic, but this reminded me too much of Schopenhauer to not say anything. In his philosophy life swings like a pendulum. We are usually striving and wanting (desires), yet once a desire is fulfilled, we experience boredom, because the satisfaction of our wants does not bring lasting contentment, leading to a sense of emptiness.
Not Only a man of culture but also, a man of sufficient reasoning. I respect that.

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
plus the fact that the domination in this game isnot about mere hate or humiliation but its wholesome .. that something alot of femdom games donot get right
yeah i do se what you mean cos i play a few femdom games and it turns into the mc being bullied and i love rough fdom but it seems that alot fdom games always have to have ntr in it and i just dont know why also it seems like alot fdom games seems lacking the fdom part or just over do it where it just seem to being bullying and its really sad cos i dont se alot of good fdom i know of 3 good fdom game but one of them the dev dont work on anymore sadly

4.90 star(s) 117 Votes