Tatsugaya

Apr 4, 2022
Please do! I try to get all the bugs myself, but as the game gets bigger and bigger (and there are more and more potential continuity issues), I hope people will let me know if they find anything! I appreciate every single report!

Thank you very much for the review and your kind words, Tatsugaya! I'm glad you like the game!

Also, speaking of Tessa. Here is a little teaser of her final model upgrade (WIP)!
View attachment 4006182
I always tend to be honest with myself and my experiences and your game is really amazing, I know I may be repeating myself but it's the truth. I look forward to more content from her ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Tatsugaya

Apr 4, 2022
Amira has been pretty much finished since her latest rework, MC is nearly done, and Tessa is now close to being completed as well! Lise is waiting for multiple changes (better breasts model, better muscle sculpts, tanlines, etc.); Iris will be getting some minor adjustments as well (tiddyveins!). I don't plan on doing anything major to the characters, but there is still a lot of work to do!
Oops, did I hear improvements in Lise? OOH YEAH

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Amira has been pretty much finished since her latest rework, MC is nearly done, and Tessa is now close to being completed as well! Lise is waiting for multiple changes (better breasts model, better muscle sculpts, tanlines, etc.); Iris will be getting some minor adjustments as well (tiddyveins!). I don't plan on doing anything major to the characters, but there is still a lot of work to do!
Do you have any preview pics of the MC rework? Sorry if you've already posted them before.

Lieon

Apr 21, 2018
Sorry didn't try reading 216 pages but I finished the game and I couldn't unlock a few scenes. Does anyone have a save file please? Thanks.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Sorry didn't try reading 216 pages but I finished the game and I couldn't unlock a few scenes. Does anyone have a save file please? Thanks.
But did you try using the search function? I mean, it's not exactly rocket science to use it... :unsure:

-Mal

Lieon

Apr 21, 2018
But did you try using the search function? I mean, it's not exactly rocket science to use it... :unsure:

-Mal
Yeah I did. I unlocked a couple more scenes. But still a few are left, especially with Tessa and Iris and some side scenes.

EDIT: Figured Tessa and Iris. Stuck at Lise.

Last edited:

Lieon

Apr 21, 2018
Yeah I did. I unlocked a couple more scenes. But still a few are left, especially with Tessa and Iris and some side scenes.

EDIT: Figured Tessa and Iris. Stuck at Lise.
Figured Lise as well. Just one scene is left from the side scenes.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
I saw a couple people mention the same issue almost a year ago but in the newest version I am experiencing a bug where no matter what I pick on Iris' day 1 on day 2 she always reacts as if I had chosen her when examining the dildo wall and her day 2 throat training scene becomes unavoidable.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I saw a couple people mention the same issue almost a year ago but in the newest version I am experiencing a bug where no matter what I pick on Iris' day 1 on day 2 she always reacts as if I had chosen her when examining the dildo wall and her day 2 throat training scene becomes unavoidable.
I am aware of the problem, and it will be fixed with R6! I'm afraid that since I had to use an older backup for R5.5, certain older bugs resurfaced. Very sorry!

Great stuff! I don't know what you are planning but I don't think a Woman like Iris would have many visible vains.

She is a doc in the future with a lot of resources and very proud of her lookings. I would expect her to be more like a greek or roman statue than to be a "regular" human being.
I am personally a great proponent of "perfection" through little imperfections. I think the possible little tiddy veins would underscore that in Iris' case! That said, it is all still a WIP, and I need to see how it actually looks in practice first.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
I am aware of the problem, and it will be fixed with R6! I'm afraid that since I had to use an older backup for R5.5, certain older bugs resurfaced. Very sorry!

I am personally a great proponent of "perfection" through little imperfections. I think the possible little tiddy veins would underscore that in Iris' case! That said, it is all still a WIP, and I need to see how it actually looks in practice first.
I totally understand what you mean and it would no question for a "normal" Woman. I am just not quiet sure if Iris would put herself in such a category ;)

Mate, it is your game and everything will be awesome. Don't hang around too much in forums and argue with some dudes about stuff.

Finish the Update!!! :D

Cheers to you!

• Red Heart
Apr 8, 2023
I didn't want to write this, but I'll join in. I didn't like the idea of veins on Iris, because to me she is perfect just the way she is! I simply wouldn't change anything about her. And I'm afraid that one day you'll overdo it and make something worse. Also, veins can look unattractive! But you improved Amira fantastically, so I'll try to trust you.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
I didn't want to write this, but I'll join in. I didn't like the idea of veins on Iris, because to me she is perfect just the way she is! I simply wouldn't change anything about her. And I'm afraid that one day you'll overdo it and make something worse. Also, veins can look unattractive! But you improved Amira fantastically, so I'll try to trust you.
Yeah its easy to jump at the word veins, it sounds disgusting at first, since we imagine it vividly, but trust the VP!

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Iris is 1# and i agree that you can make things worse if you keep working or adding things onto it

4.90 star(s) 117 Votes