VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
camera angle way different that what VP is used to, I like it still.
I've been experimenting with a bit different camera angles for R6 during some scenes. It's mostly about showing a bit more of the characters, including their faces!

I imagined the first encounter with this beast to be more like this.
Oh, don't worry about that; MC will feel it!

Hi everyone. Am i the only one who hears music in game but nothing else ? no sound at all. I would like to fix this.
I am aware that the game is rather quiet for now! At some point, I will make a larger sound update that will add both music and sounds. That said, it is not particularly high on the priority list (more content, UI rework, and Steam release are!)

jssawse

Sep 1, 2024
I am aware that the game is rather quiet for now! At some point, I will make a larger sound update that will add both music and sounds. That said, it is not particularly high on the priority list (more content, UI rework, and Steam release are!)
Hi ! Im glad to see youre doing well ! Please do not worry about it, i just thought my game or pc had an issue because i saw the game contains sounds like heels clicking, and doors shutting but never heard it.

Im so hyped that youre doing Iris next, which is my favorite ! Im amazed that you manage to be consistent and delivering in every aspects of the game that are present.

Take care, and please enjoy your work.

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
I sometimes had the problem that when pressing page up, to return, the chill music would bug out.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Is there any modification to the MC appearance? Like different clothes and/or body modification?

I noticed the sissification/feminization tag but haven't reach anything related yet

Reactions: CelsoOliveira

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is there any modification to the MC appearance? Like different clothes and/or body modification?

I noticed the sissification/feminization tag but haven't reach anything related yet
Different clothes yes but no body modification, although Void did mentioned before Spacer may get a scar or two as the story progresses.

About sissification/feminization that will be contained to the kinks that some of the women have in their routes. Spacer won't be walking around PS-X in a dress but he may dress up for a night with some lady. :p

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure that is a problem across all music in the game. I'm writing it down, and I will fix it with the aforementioned sound update! Thank you!
I will try be more diligent with the bug reporting. I sometimes think "I should tell Void about this", and then I see one of the ladies in game and my brain flushes the information out

Tatsugaya

Apr 4, 2022
If I had one word to describe this game it would be...INCREDIBLE!!! Man, the story is very interesting, taking a futuristic aspect in space, I also felt some references to some movies even though I'm a bit of a layman, I also felt a cyberpunk vibe which I like a lot. The characters, the world, the plot all seem to me to be very well done and planned, among the 4 main girls we interact with throughout the game, my favorite is undoubtedly Lise ❤ in several of her interactions man... I really had a lot of fun and laughed a lot at the bad jokes and puns she made. The sex scenes were also very good, especially with Lise... I think that of the four main characters, she was the one I connected with the most during the gameplay, maybe because of her fun personality or her extensive knowledge of different mechanisms, or because I like passionate sex scenes. Another one I liked was Tessa! I've always liked the "mommy" archetype in adult games, and she fulfills that role well, as well as being very sweet and endearing to us, and the shower scene... amazing. I came for one reason but stayed for another, I discovered this game while looking for new games to play and ended up finding this gem! An excellent game. Lise the best character ❤.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I will try be more diligent with the bug reporting. I sometimes think "I should tell Void about this", and then I see one of the ladies in game and my brain flushes the information out
Please do! I try to get all the bugs myself, but as the game gets bigger and bigger (and there are more and more potential continuity issues), I hope people will let me know if they find anything! I appreciate every single report!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much for the review and your kind words, Tatsugaya! I'm glad you like the game!

Also, speaking of Tessa. Here is a little teaser of her final model upgrade (WIP)!
tess4.jpg

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Thanks for the share Mate!

I did not realise that the characters are not finalised yet. Is everyone undergoing chainges?

What I can say is that I liked them all so far how they were. You did a great job!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Thanks for the share Mate!

I did not realise that the characters are not finalised yet. Is everyone undergoing chainges?

What I can say is that I liked them all so far how they were. You did a great job!
Amira has been pretty much finished since her latest rework, MC is nearly done, and Tessa is now close to being completed as well! Lise is waiting for multiple changes (better breasts model, better muscle sculpts, tanlines, etc.); Iris will be getting some minor adjustments as well (tiddyveins!). I don't plan on doing anything major to the characters, but there is still a lot of work to do!

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Great stuff! I don't know what you are planning but I don't think a Woman like Iris would have many visible vains.

She is a doc in the future with a lot of resources and very proud of her lookings. I would expect her to be more like a greek or roman statue than to be a "regular" human being.

Reactions: Nonostar1
4.90 star(s) 117 Votes