Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Nothing drastic (like in Amira's case), but a whole lot of improvement of what was already there. A lot better sculpts of her breasts & nipples, belly, ass, thighs, and rest of the body while keeping the shape. I have also added just a tiny touch of stretchmarks here and there, very, very minimal wrinkles to her face, and a bit of vascularity for a more milfy feeling.

All these changes (and more) will be dropping with her next cameo during Amira's Day 3, and you will get to see them more intimately in R8! There will possibly be some more Tess before that, but that depends on the time schedule.
View attachment 4062924
View attachment 4062922
View attachment 4062930
excuse me! I'm against nude pic of my mom circulating the web! not cool bro.

SynthScribe

Jan 13, 2019
Please do! I try to get all the bugs myself, but as the game gets bigger and bigger (and there are more and more potential continuity issues), I hope people will let me know if they find anything! I appreciate every single report!

Thank you very much for the review and your kind words, Tatsugaya! I'm glad you like the game!

Also, speaking of Tessa. Here is a little teaser of her final model upgrade (WIP)!
View attachment 4006182
Omg. That belly of hers and her skin (+1 mole) is gorgeous, among other things.

Apr 8, 2023
Hey, that sounds good! Would she be a secretary or something? I have a thing for redheads, man... they're my favorites
Honestly, I don't know. And I don't even remember if I didn't read carefully, or if there was simply no information provided about her. Her name is Brianna. And apart from the fact that she is yet another character with an overly large butt and excessively wide hips (Of course, for me). I like it, she has something about her.

GreenZero

Sep 16, 2018
I have also added just a tiny touch of stretchmarks here and there, very, very minimal wrinkles to her face, and a bit of vascularity for a more milfy feeling.
Yes, yes and yes <3 I love my ladies having these types of imperfections, just makes them hotter imo. I was also happy to see you're adding some boob veins to Iris.
And as always you're doing amazing work, excited for the next update as usual!

Reactions: terracewalkin
4.90 star(s) 117 Votes