skooperpooper2020

Jul 6, 2023
well i do get what you mean a bit to male but i do like the mc alot more then alot of futa games cos most other futas you play as this super manly dude but i think the mc is okay
the MC in this game is a solid tier above other futadom games mostly cuz he's a certified twink imo. Some other games I've seen have rlly weird or out of place looking dudes. Like im supposed to believe this rail thin 40 year old man is supposed to be a twink in his 20's? lol

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Btw, how about a cute FUTA sub companion? She could be ordered by one of the dom Girls like Iris to do a lot of terrible things to the MC while still being their sub. Just a little food for thought.
i think it would be better if it was futa assistant cos having a futa sub kinda beats the point the game being futadom also so it would be sub on sub also why dont Iris just do it her self cos she seems to be the type what i wanna do things her self

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Btw, how about a cute FUTA sub companion? She could be ordered by one of the dom Girls like Iris to do a lot of terrible things to the MC while still being their sub. Just a little food for thought.
nothing wrong with that, would like to see other males in action too, new or old like that kid from docks.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Could anyone elaborate on the reworks of Tessa? Are there any drastic changes or more subtle improvements.

If so, which ones? And do you know when they will be in the game?

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Could anyone elaborate on the reworks of Tessa? Are there any drastic changes or more subtle improvements.

If so, which ones? And do you know when they will be in the game?

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers!
Nothing drastic (like in Amira's case), but a whole lot of improvement of what was already there. A lot better sculpts of her breasts & nipples, belly, ass, thighs, and rest of the body while keeping the shape. I have also added just a tiny touch of stretchmarks here and there, very, very minimal wrinkles to her face, and a bit of vascularity for a more milfy feeling.

All these changes (and more) will be dropping with her next cameo during Amira's Day 3, and you will get to see them more intimately in R8! There will possibly be some more Tess before that, but that depends on the time schedule.
tess3.jpg
tess6.jpg
tess8.jpg

Last edited:

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Nothing drastic (like in the case of Amira), but a whole lot of improvement of what was already there. A lot better sculpts of her breasts & nipples, belly, ass, thighs, and rest of the body while keeping the shape. I have also added just a tiny touch of stretchmarks here and there, very, very minimal wrinkles to her face, and a bit of vascularity for a more milfy feeling.

All these changes (and more) will be dropping with her next cameo during Amira's Day 3, and you will get to see them more intimately in R8! There will possibly be some more Tess before that, but that depends on the time schedule.
View attachment 4062924
View attachment 4062922
View attachment 4062930
Thx a lot for your reply!

I cannot help myself, but somehow to me her face looks different. The cheek and jar region appears to be wider from that picture. Of Course I might be wrong but I have to admit that I prefered the older proportions.

But that is just me.

Thank you very much forward your great work with this. Looking forward to the next update.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I cannot help myself, but somehow to me her face looks different. The cheek and jar region appears to be wider from that picture. Of Course I might be wrong but I have to admit that I prefered the older proportions.
I haven't changed anything regarding her face/head shape.

Reactions: Buletti
4.90 star(s) 117 Votes