toccata

Nov 24, 2020
The curse/disease is trans inclusionary.
The disease has been described as responding to people's hormones. So with Ashe being that effeminate with that physique she clearly has female level hormones so it shouldn't impact her.
Ash, as a gay, can impregnate Violet
Ash, as Futa, can't... Too bad... :cry:

But I understand that. The protests from the “normals” would be too great.
And that a gay has weaker testosterone than a non-gay - the “queers” will protest. :unsure:
So it's difficult to get in between. :)

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
i played with your save and send back to you :
one with caramel 10 points and one, caramel 20 pionts.

Your save worked without error if you play exactly as the instructions say:
got afternoon, and then go morning to caramel.
if you doing this, you have no errrors.

if not, and you talk with caramel or atumen at evening in her house,
you have the probieks, many others also have,
not want doing, what the guide say.

talk never at evening with atumen or caramel !

see also https://f95zone.to/threads/.39572/post-14360692
here i have explain step by step.
Talk about sneakey. I've playrd and replayed this game several times and I can't recall where the conditions changed so much on one character. You are correct in what you said. I loades up the game and checked the conditions and it had changed from evening to afternoon and then to morning. SO I leaned a lesson don't assume anything otherwise you will feel like a fool. From what I can tell, the trip to the beach is the end for Caramel until the next update.

Thanks for pointing stuff out. It made life less fustrating.

Last edited:
Reactions: toccata

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
why dose this game let you have sex with your own daughter how old even is she bruh
How long it takes to grow and become big in this Neko fairytale world is indicated :

When a woman becomes pregnant, this is visible after one week. One week later is the birth.
Another week later the newborn children are about 6 years old and 2 weeks later they are about 12 years old and 3 weeks later they are about 18 years old. Rough estimate. You can check this yourself by looking at the pictures.

Lili is about 10 years old at the beginning of the game. And then, 2 to 3 weeks later, when she gets pregnant herself, she is therefore 25 to 30 or more years old.

And why not?
This is a fictional fairytale world.
And nothing in it has to match our real world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crevanille

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Alorth, pls update caramel next :cry: at least a bj or something
It can take a long time for something new to appear.

caramel_b26.png But what you can have is: caramel is swimming.
And with a little imagination, you'll have what you want.

cotton_c23.png And cotton is still there too ...

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
How long it takes to grow and become big in this Neko fairytale world is indicated :

When a woman becomes pregnant, this is visible after one week. One week later is the birth.
Another week later the newborn children are about 6 years old and 2 weeks later they are about 12 years old and 3 weeks later they are about 18 years old. Rough estimate. You can check this yourself by looking at the pictures.

Lili is about 10 years old at the beginning of the game. And then, 2 to 3 weeks later, when she gets pregnant herself, she is therefore 25 to 30 or more years old.

And why not?
This is a fictional fairytale world.
And nothing in it has to match our real world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FINALLY! Somebody with some actual sense who keeps ficti9n from reality SEPARATE without confusing one for the other or questioning a non-issue!

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Just curious....

But what engine/tool is used to render the game's art assets and how many of the cast are related to each other?
1. Creative curiosity.
2. Unapologetically degenerate curiosity.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just curious....

But what engine/tool is used to render the game's art assets and how many of the cast are related to each other?
1. Creative curiosity.
2. Unapologetically degenerate curiosity.
The art is rendered in Daz3D, at least partially. It's possible Alorth uses other assets, like Blender or similar.

As for relations, initially there's just Violet (his wife) and Lilly (his daughter). However, he builds a harem over time so any of those he gets pregnant will have babies, who will then also be related to the MC. Additionally, there are several mother-daughter relations and some siblings (like Violet and her sister, Bera). I don't want actually to count, but I'd guess something like ten to a dozen pairs, not counting MC's offspring. But that's just a seat-of-the-pants guess.

Reactions: wookie ookie

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Neko Paradise [v0.20b].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Neko Paradise [v0.20b].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка: Здесь

TotteSnuggles

Aug 18, 2024
firstly i just wanna say i love this game, but i have hit a snag with the puzzle minigame, firstly it sometimes "crashes" the game (screen full with text) also the is no telling how the minigame works. can someone plz help??

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes