Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Well damn, was really hoping it would be something I could link to a friend who I think would absolutely love it haha...
I guess I could unpack the archive... would you be okay with me sharing the file if I do? Entirely privately that is
Either way I have to say you made a brilliant pick in terms of who to commission, the result is amazing :)
Why don't you just go to my youtube channel, pretty much all my music is there.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Why don't you just go to my youtube channel, pretty much all my music is there.
Oh awesome, that's even better - thanks!

EDIT: Hmm maybe I should do a youtube to mp3 thing here, I'd rather not have the friend in question asking about the half-naked catgirl :LOL:

Last edited:

Freyr_Latran

Apr 9, 2023
Here's a gallery unlocker mod for v0.17FULL and v0.20.
Sadly this time around it is version specific.

Big thanks to OEJ as I checked out what he did to know what to change to make it work.

Not sure if it has all the scenes, so if you find some that are missing; reply to this post and show me a picture of the scene (a photo of the gallery's scene text AND a picture of the scene itself).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* I might skip a release depending on how often this game gets updated / if there's any new gallery scenes,
so don't ping me, I will update this post the same day to let you know if I am updating or not.

** Warning from what I see there's a difference between 0.17full and future standard version is the removal of the gallery entries for:
-Blue girl
-Marie and Cotton
So maybe keep 17full until they release another full version and get 0.20 for the new scenes

and For MacOS?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Holy shit I had no idea it was possible for Ash to get Violet pregnant too, I wish it was possible to replay scenes like this with pregnancy chances
Think I'm gonna have to replay with Ash as a trap, only reason I went with futa was so I could get her pregnant but this Violet-twins outcome is honestly hotter

Reactions: Nessiah

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Holy shit I had no idea it was possible for Ash to get Violet pregnant too, I wish it was possible to replay scenes like this with pregnancy chances
Think I'm gonna have to replay with Ash as a trap, only reason I went with futa was so I could get her pregnant but this Violet-twins outcome is honestly hotter
Or... you could always just save before the MC actually cums. If a LI doesn't get pregnant, just reload and try again. Since it's a random chance, it shouldn't take too many reloads to get the outcome you want.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
MS and Ash-trap with Violet in the bathroom

1724746550507.png

Have you come so far that you are here?
Have you saved and repeated this?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Or... you could always just save before the MC actually cums. If a LI doesn't get pregnant, just reload and try again. Since it's a random chance, it shouldn't take too many reloads to get the outcome you want.
Yeah that's what I ended up doing for several characters, there were just a couple who I didn't realize I was only going to get one chance at until later

TotteSnuggles

Aug 18, 2024
Are you playing V 20 or V 20.b which is bug fix version . The red X is to exit, The slider at bottom is your moves every time you make a move it fills you have to win before it's completely full. When Neko's hit 100 points you'll be able to have match with them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also i have no red X and nothing happens with the bottom slider.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
also i have no red X and nothing happens with the bottom slider.
I would guess that gamecore is not running .20.b or it could just be gamecore on couple, other games I play people asking for support from developer but he couldn't help because it was gamecore and he never put games there or knows what they are running. No red x is bad you can't exit. The bottom slider you don't do anything with it should automatically fill up when you make your moves. Do you have any other way of playing besides gamecore

TotteSnuggles

Aug 18, 2024
I would guess that gamecore is not running .20.b or it could just be gamecore on couple, other games I play people asking for support from developer but he couldn't help because it was gamecore and he never put games there or knows what they are running. No red x is bad you can't exit. The bottom slider you don't do anything with it should automatically fill up when you make your moves. Do you have any other way of playing besides gamecore
not really, i share this computer with my brother after mine said NOPE some time ago

• Sad
Reactions: wookie ookie

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
This game is good, but it could be much better by getting rid of the grind. Make the point system go away and don't keep Ash's first two events separated by one week (and get rid of needing the first week to pass before reaching Ash's first event) and this game will be vastly improved.

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes