TotteSnuggles

Aug 18, 2024
theobroma keeps talking about her massage shop whenever i see her at puddings bakery is that also a thing only in the 0.20B version? or is it something that comes later becouse right now i only have here at 36 points

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
theobroma keeps talking about her massage shop whenever i see her at puddings bakery is that also a thing only in the 0.20B version? or is it something that comes later becouse right now i only have here at 36 points
There is nothing else in 20b for her you can keep talking to her and get her at 99 points to unlock the mini game image

TotteSnuggles

Aug 18, 2024
With or without Happy Ending :LOL::LOL: I went to one was a total buzz kill second thing she said to me was and there are no happy endings third thing was and is no refunds :rolleyes::(:(
massage with FWB there will allways be happy endings ;) also me myself is a homegrown masseur with about 15 years
experience.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks, saves work. But no can do on my saves. Nwm i guess
FFR, on sandbox games I strongly recommend always saving a final time while in sandbox mode, and not just during a scene. Sandboxes themselves aren't changed all that often (other than making new areas available), so if you save in a valid sandbox location (like the MC's living room here), it's much more likely that sandbox save will load. But, ofc, that won't fix any saves during previous scenes from being broken; it just helps ensure you can continue from where you left off.

You might also want to try to load an Autosave (under the A page from your saves navigation). I'm not guaranteeing anything obviously, but often those will work when manual saves fail.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
FFR, on sandbox games I strongly recommend always saving a final time while in sandbox mode, and not just during a scene. Sandboxes themselves aren't changed all that often (other than making new areas available), so if you save in a valid sandbox location (like the MC's living room here), it's much more likely that sandbox save will load. But, ofc, that won't fix any saves during previous scenes from being broken; it just helps ensure you can continue from where you left off.

You might also want to try to load an Autosave (under the A page from your saves navigation). I'm not guaranteeing anything obviously, but often those will work when manual saves fail.
The way people play T95 games is very different.
I never do it like you because I always play games I like from the beginning when they come out new. (and I see what the developer has changed).

Since part of my play style is to minimize the grinding by manipulating the variables, it doesn't take very long to play through the game completely.

Here : Neko Paradiese, grinding minimize.
- - - - by manipulating some of the variables.

Since I like Neko Paradiese a lot, I play through each version several times. As you can see, it makes no sense for me to save the last situation, as I always start from the beginning anyway.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 87 Votes