SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Here, violet in young ages ...

View attachment 3863521 View attachment 3863522 = View attachment 3863523 -> View attachment 3863520

Who is Lily's sister?

View attachment 3875123 . . . . . . . View attachment 3875122
Those images is about a flashback from the early days that the MC has from time to time about when he was washed upon the islands beach. Vanilla found the mc on the beach. They ended up falling in love and when she was ready she told the MC she was in heat and wanted him to have sex with her. He took her virginity and she got pregnant. Which turned out to be twins. One girl and one boy. However the boy died fairly soon after birth because he no immunity to the disease that affected only mails. Even the MC is infected with this bacteria that will kill even him unless he continues to keep the hormones racing. Of course he did not know this until much later. Vanilla knew this and that is why she was always assking how he felt each morning.

She told him to go and talk to Thea, that perhaps she could help him. This is when Thea explaned exactly what happened to the island and the mysterious disease. It turns out it was some sort of comet or asteroid that entered the atmosphere over the island and exploded sending shards all over the island. This is why she asked you to find all the pieces you could and bring them to her for study.

Those particular scenes are and have been in every version for a long time. Way before v0.16. Certain events has to occur before you actually get to witness it. You can look at character ev for Vanilla and you can see the first time they met. You do not experience as life but as a flashback, something that happened in the past. Just like the remembrance of Autumn for example. Why there are no male babies born I would imagine it has to do with hormones mostly. From what I have heard the sex of the child is dictated by the female sex. If her hormones are weaker than the male then it's a boy vise versa you get a girl. Maybe some truth to that wives tale though. My mother had 10 kids. First (me) a male then 8 girls and finally my brother the last to be boen. WHo knows. Hope this helps you in some manner.

May 19, 2024
Yes. With the first v0.20 - Without any additions.
After re-downloading and reinstalling, these errors were gone.
Do the same.

which DLC ? in which version ?
I am not aware of any DLC (v0.16, v0.20) that shows such phenomena when installed correctly. This is also not possible, as such DLC does not manipulate any counters. It follows that you have done something wrong.

This means that your game is broken.
(To be on the safe side delete the path App/Roaming/RenPy/NekoParadiseV1)
Now, delete the game, download the latest version and reinstall everything.
Thank you, Will do that now.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
... They ended up falling in love and when she was ready she told the MC she was in heat and wanted him to have sex with her. He took her virginity and she got pregnant. Which turned out to be twins. One girl and one boy. However the boy died fairly soon after birth ...
how do you know ?
How do you know it was a boy ? And not a girl ?
Where does it say that in the story ?

Reactions: Loxki5

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
how do you know ?
How do you know it was a boy ? And not a girl ?
Where does it say that in the story ?

You have to understand what is said by Thea when she is talking about the disaster that struck the island. She said outright that the thought of a disease infected all inhabitants of the island. The downside to it was that the men suffered as early death, The women were also infected but still for whatever reason would still die. As she explaned it, it appears that it had something to with the hormones of the two sexes. It's all explaned to the MC by Thea when he is told by Violet to go see her. After Violet tells you to go see Thea the game wants you to go see her. If you have not come across this part of the game you could do a new start and go through the first part of the game a little slower.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I think you run installer first then copy the assets into the folder it states, I don't play on Android it looks like that's how you do it

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
... It's all explaned to the MC by Thea when he is told by Violet to go see her ...
and you're sure that Theo, Kleo, or whoever,
told the MC that one of the twins - is a boy ?
Or - was a boy ? ... I suspect you are sure.

Do you know what's interesting about the hormone story?

ash_c_22d.png This man did not die. Why ?

Maybe you have an explanation for that too ...

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
and you're sure that Theo, Kleo, or whoever,
told the MC that one of the twins - is a boy ?
Or - was a boy ? ... I suspect you are sure.

Do you know what's interesting about the hormone story?

View attachment 3879809 This man did not die. Why ?

Maybe you have an explanation for that too ...

First of all that is not a man. The game gives you the option for futa if you so desire. Period. That character in my game is a girl. Thank you

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I find what you say interesting.

View attachment 3880527 You say it's a futa.

View attachment 3880526 And ? What is this ?

I think what Kleo says applies to both.
The curse/disease is trans inclusionary.
The disease has been described as responding to people's hormones. So with Ashe being that effeminate with that physique she clearly has female level hormones so it shouldn't impact her.

Reactions: TamreeFugar

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
I am on the Caramel story line and currently have 5/10 points that is needed. However, when I go to there house in the evening which would give me 6 points, when I finish talking to her and I select back the game ends and I an at the start screen. If, after finishing talking to her and I either click Autumn or the back button, same thing happens. Back to the start screen. If anyone is having this problem did you get it solved? If not, does anyone have any idea on what to do to solve problem. I'm playing on v0.20 and until now have not had any issues. My understanding on v0.20b was more text errors. Thanks for any help.

I thought it might help to load the save where I was kicked to the start page after talking to Caramel.

Last edited:

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
I am on the Caramel story line and currently have 5/10 points that is needed. However, when I go to there house in the evening which would give me 6 points, when I finish talking to her and I select back the game ends and I an at the start screen. If, after finishing talking to her and I either click Autumn or the back button, same thing happens. Back to the start screen. If anyone is having this problem did you get it solved? If not, does anyone have any idea on what to do to solve problem. I'm playing on v0.20 and until now have not had any issues. My understanding on v0.20b was more text errors. Thanks for any help.

I thought it might help to load the save where I was kicked to the start page after talking to Caramel.
i played with your save and send back to you :
one with caramel 10 points and one, caramel 20 pionts.

Your save worked without error if you play exactly as the instructions say:
got afternoon, and then go morning to caramel.
if you doing this, you have no errrors.

if not, and you talk with caramel or atumen at evening in her house,
you have the probieks, many others also have,
not want doing, what the guide say.

talk never at evening with atumen or caramel !

see also https://f95zone.to/threads/.39572/post-14360692
here i have explain step by step.

Reactions: BOBJevent

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Go to Alorth's Discord page & look under bug reports you might be able to find your answer there. ;)
i go to Discord and look ... and find nothing. :unsure:
Somehow I understand that. Because they don't play with F95 versions.

So F95 is a kind of island whose inhabitants have to see for themselves
how they can solve their island problems. And “leaving the island”
doesn't solve the F95 island problems. :p

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes