RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Mate, you had me completely confused here until I realised that 2nd post is about another game.

Looks interesting though!
Lol. Didn't even realized that second quote there.That is what happens when one writes while sleepy. :LOL:
Will edit it now.

• Haha
Reactions: Buletti

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I usually shy away from Futa protagonist since they are almost always dom, but gave this a chance still. Overall I really like it, interesting story and characters all around. I did change Jade's name though, it didn't fit for me and felt more like a nickname when it's compared to all the names of her family, especially with Mia as her twin, and how twins are usually similar to boot. I went with Olivia and I think it fit surprisingly well. :)

Klaudius

Jan 23, 2024
Well, that was fun. An alpha futa protagonist with an interesting personality this time, in a game with some many fetish choices. You can keep fucking the girls or add fem-boys and even a muscular male into the harem if you choose to.

Reactions: Dr. Mick

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
To be honest I somehow put off the next playthrough for ch. 6 after I just startet over for Ch. 5. But that pic give me new motivation to start the game again.

Cheers mate!

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Jade will need a lot of money to buy a house big enough for all that harem. :LOL:
Perhaps the kind of money she'll get as a payout to keep the dirty business of a certain megacorp out of the news?
Just fun speculation on my part (or maybe wishful thinking). ;)

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Jade is minimalist when it comes to belongings. I have a hard time seeing her wanting a big mansion for everyone. maybe a condo tower or something similar to have everyone nearby with the added benefit of being able to rent/sell the extra condos. There everyone can live their lives while still seeing each other in the biger units or common spaces. Also that way Jade can have her alone space when she want or need to. the problem is the same than with the mansion though. How to get the money for it. Only KN and the story will tell.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I had the same thought, she has a lot of sexual partners but no romantic relationships. If anything the "family" can live together.
She had something like romance with Blair, its not only about fuck. Also with Viv there is some escalate relationship not only rough fuck. And family members are sure on romance path. Maybe Eve, she was her true love, but now only rough fuck now.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes