Sep 4, 2018
Just a heads-up everyone who doesn't like swinging/sharing etc. The tag got added due to the nathan and lena stuff so far, specially due to the new content with them in ch6. So if it's not your thing best to ignore the game or go back and pick either solo with nathan or solo with lena to be with since if you picked both to be with last time you won't like seeing the scene later with them both involved together with the Mc.

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Wouldn't swinging involve sharing separately? Having a 3some isn't really swinging if you're having them to yourself. Besides, Lena all the way!

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Just a heads-up everyone who doesn't like swinging/sharing etc. The tag got added due to the nathan and lena stuff so far, specially due to the new content with them in ch6. So if it's not your thing best to ignore the game or go back and pick either solo with nathan or solo with lena to be with since if you picked both to be with last time you won't like seeing the scene later with them both involved together with the Mc.
But one has to wonder why it has a lesbian tag then. I mean technically Mia is but they only talk about it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
But one has to wonder why it has a lesbian tag then. I mean technically Mia is but they only talk about it.
Julia, had kind of crush to Jade before she know she is futa.
The same with Ashely and kind of Maria
And probably some more

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Technically yes, coz it involves dick. XDD
Technically, no... Not in this instance.
In this setting Futas are an actual third gender, as opposed to the variations of hermaphrodite in the real world being aberrations due to faulty feotal development in becoming male.

Whilst their origin is as a product of genetic engineering, they are objectively naturally occuring in this game's world, so long as either biological parent carries the Futa sequence in their DNA.
Of course, given the lore surrounding their existence and treatment by the rest of the world in the game, they've become relatively rare. Still possible for them to be born, but much rarer than they would've been.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
No one does. I think that would be pretty awesome!

But I don't see it in this game as the dev very cleverly avoids a special tag by only showing Sex with the MC involved.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
We all have a favorite, but objectively Ashley is better than him, I'm not saying it, the polls say it.
And so Julia is better than her (But we're still on the opposite end of the beauty spectrum). And so we could go on and on. Everyone just likes something different.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes