omen777

Jul 18, 2020
need the nephew to get feminized and fucked ngl, he the hottest aside from ashley and laticia
I don't think he/she is the hottest but he need to be feminized and fucked because he is an annoying brat. He has much to learn and some punishment would be a good start. Maybe latter a scene where a feminized not reconnizable Sam participate and gives him some punishment?

Reactions: Rexermus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Damn, didn't exactly go into this with high hopes, graphics looked dated and the synopsis didn't really grab me, but i've run out of games and have been picking around previously dismissed games looking for something at least passable... well... consider me a fan, this one really grabbed me, i thoroughly enjoyed all 6 chapters and pretty much blew through it in less than a day. Solid stuff, straight into the B folder (not a bad grade at all, i've got like 80 game links saved, B is for good games).

omen777

Jul 18, 2020
It's only a minor problem but I found weird the brother call Jade when ashley got wounded in school and didn't call her mother. At first I thought you'll tell us she is stuck in a way or another but no she is at home doing nothing special. I would find a way to explain that like a small car accident for example or a phone problem. Not a big deal but it bugs me a little.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
It's only a minor problem but I found weird the brother call Jade when ashley got wounded in school and didn't call her mother. At first I thought you'll tell us she is stuck in a way or another but no she is at home doing nothing special. I would find a way to explain that like a small car accident for example or a phone problem. Not a big deal but it bugs me a little.
He tells the MC he don't think she can handle it if I remember correct.

omen777

Jul 18, 2020
He tells the MC he don't think she can handle it if I remember correct.
And why is that? She can't get her in a car to go to a hospital if needed? And I just played it and I don't even remember that, maybe i just overlook it but to have so little faith in his wife is a little too much.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
And why is that? She can't get her in a car to go to a hospital if needed? And I just played it and I don't even remember that, maybe i just overlook it but to have so little faith in his wife is a little too much.
Hence why the fucker is going to lose her lol

Reactions: Buletti

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
"Why is the netori'd wife's husband being such a shit head?"
goofy ahh question

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
It's not about faith. Adam wanted to make sure that if someone intentionally hurt Ashley and the college tried to silence the incident to save their reputation, it would take a person who would act tough and not buy their bullshit. Evelyn isn't that person, plus he didn't want to worry her. That's why he asked Jade, also knowing how much she loves her niece.

Ahead of your next question, yes, Evelyn was still worried about Ashley when she found out, but much less because she was already brought home under her care.

omen777

Jul 18, 2020
It's not about faith. Adam wanted to make sure that if someone intentionally hurt Ashley and the college tried to silence the incident to save their reputation, it would take a person who would act tough and not buy their bullshit. Evelyn isn't that person, plus he didn't want to worry her. That's why he asked Jade, also knowing how much she loves her niece.

Ahead of your next question, yes, Evelyn was still worried about Ashley when she found out, but much less because she was already brought home under her care.
Thank you. for answering.
ok that make sense. I'd say it wasn't clear there was that kind of worry for him. It makes sense if it isn't the first time it happens and he suspects something fishy. But in that case he should have said so to Jade, I think.
As I said not a big deal, just a little weird.

Last edited:

IonikKnight

Aug 21, 2019
I am enjoying this title throughly. That said I have a few nitpicks.

1. There is not nearly enough player agency for this to be accurately described as a game.
2. Per the artwork in this title, the main character is NOT a futanari. By definition a futanari has both a penis and a vagina (testicles are optional). The artwork (on the rare scenes the testicles are not in the way) shows no sign of a vagina. This means either the artwork needs to change, or the description of the main character needs to change.

• Angry
Reactions: Analsole

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

1. There is not nearly enough player agency for this to be accurately described as a game.
2. Per the artwork in this title, the main character is NOT a futanari. By definition a futanari has both a penis and a vagina (testicles are optional). The artwork (on the rare scenes the testicles are not in the way) shows no sign of a vagina. This means either the artwork needs to change, or the description of the main character needs to change.
Thanks for the hints, I'm immediately starting a complete game remake.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017

I see where you are coming from as I too like more player agency and your definition of what a futa is is also the same as mine. With that said, the dev knows what they are doing and I don't mind them giving us non-consequential choices, which basically only amount to which character we wanna see. The character design is SUPERB and the story is awesome. As long as their current vision is retained for this project, I honestly IDGAF about legit player agency.

As for the second point, while yes, futa basically means two, which is to indicate BOTH sets of genitals, I honestly don't mind either way. Jade (or whatever you called her) is an awesome chick and doesn't really need to have extra equipment. Only if the dev truly wants to undertake such endeavor would I be intrigued.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes