Klaudius

Jan 23, 2024
She had something like romance with Blair, its not only about fuck. Also with Viv there is some escalate relationship not only rough fuck. And family members are sure on romance path. Maybe Eve, she was her true love, but now only rough fuck now.
She does have a connection with Viv since the relationship did not start off with sex so you're probably right, it could lead to that. Not sure about Blair though and Eve is jus a fun fuck now as you said, which reminds me I didn't realize there was a new sex scene with her in the recent chapter since I chose the option of cumming inside her the last time they had sex, if it wasn't for the gallery I would've missed it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
She does have a connection with Viv since the relationship did not start off with sex so you're probably right, it could lead to that. Not sure about Blair though and Eve is jus a fun fuck now as you said, which reminds me I didn't realize there was a new sex scene with her in the recent chapter since I chose the option of cumming inside her the last time they had sex, if it wasn't for the gallery I would've missed it.
She is nice to Blair, has a cute nickname for her, and Blair is clearly impressed by her toughness.
Eva hasn't had much room for the development of the relationship yet, but she clearly enjoys sex with Jade, and when Jade put off Adam, there will definitely be some place for development.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
It's time for a regular public post!

As you may have noticed over the past six months, I've been keeping my promises. Chapter 7 development is reaching the finish line. It turned out to be quite large, even though I initially thought otherwise. This chapter will put more emphasis on the characters' relationships “outside of Jade”. You may or may not see interesting interactions and dialog, depending on what decisions you make.

That said, have you also wondered what happened to Jade the 8 years she spent not in Suntown? Well, maybe you'll get answers, or maybe you'll get even more questions, who knows?

Either way, thank you all for your support! Have a great day everyone and may your nightmares be kind!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
It's time for a regular public post!

As you may have noticed over the past six months, I've been keeping my promises. Chapter 7 development is reaching the finish line. It turned out to be quite large, even though I initially thought otherwise. This chapter will put more emphasis on the characters' relationships “outside of Jade”. You may or may not see interesting interactions and dialog, depending on what decisions you make.

That said, have you also wondered what happened to Jade the 8 years she spent not in Suntown? Well, maybe you'll get answers, or maybe you'll get even more questions, who knows?

Either way, thank you all for your support! Have a great day everyone and may your nightmares be kind!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for your great game and maybe even more so for your Determination and reliability!

You are one of the few devs that seems to actually have figured out how this dev stuff works.

Cheers to you!

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
The game has a wonderful MC and even if the animations are limited and the models are just okay the game uses them very well. But the game has a BIG problem, it has too many characters (one mistake a lot of games do) and the development will be slow as fuck even if the devs are full time working on it. I don´t understand why devs put in their game a lot of characters when the games could be just amazing with just a few characters and improve the relationship with those. Also the pregnancy will be 100% endgame for this same reason.

Reactions: youbet567

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
The game has a wonderful MC and even if the animations are limited and the models are just okay the game uses them very well. But the game has a BIG problem, it has too many characters (one mistake a lot of games do) and the development will be slow as fuck even if the devs are full time working on it. I don´t understand why devs put in their game a lot of characters when the games could be just amazing with just a few characters and improve the relationship with those. Also the pregnancy will be 100% endgame for this same reason.
I don't usually respond to something like this because everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, but here you've generalized all games, including mine, and I don't like it.

At the moment chapters are released once a month. Also, just so you know, f95 has a rule that games can't be updated more than once every 2 weeks. So the game just can't come out any faster than that yet.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I don't usually respond to something like this because everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, but here you've generalized all games, including mine, and I don't like it.

At the moment chapters are released once a month. Also, just so you know, f95 has a rule that games can't be updated more than once every 2 weeks. So the game just can't come out any faster than that yet.
Let me preface by saying that they don't mean that their expectation is a faster devving cycle overall. They mean that you could be faster at deving if you focused on fewer characters rather than adding more and more, even if it would still take the same amount of dev time, which would potentially mean the plot or the main story being told would come to fruition faster.

I know where they are coming from. I have seen plenty of games get bogged down with having to juggle multiple characters, or multiple branching paths, where ultimately the plot gets slowed down so said characters/paths get the attention they deserve. And then the dev gets tired and we end up having a game with unfinished plots of various side characters, in addition to an unfinished game overall.

But again, I have full trust in you! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Mareares

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017

It wasn´t a complain about your game, just a fact I found playing a lot of games that try to have a lot of characters and then the pacing of every relationship is slow because you have to work in a lot of characters and also the development time is every update longer for the same reason. If you are not agree with me it´s okay and it´s up to you as dev how to develop your game.

Good luck with your project and nicely done until now, your game is pretty good.

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023

Honestly your work ethic has been insane KN. The amount of content that you've managed to fit into monthly updates puts a lot of other devs to shame. I've seen devs take 3+ times longer to update their games with less content and even more/worse spelling mistakes (and if I'm not mistaken you're ESL which makes it more impressive). The only and I mean only thing that I would agree with that commenters complaints is that it does feel like pregnancy is only going to be endgame content, but i really hope not considering how many times you've given the player the choice to cum inside Jade's current partner. Fucking love pregnancy content and it's farrr to rare for it to be combined with futa (especially such a perfect futa MC like Jade) and not have it be endgame.
But regardless, I've loved each and every scene you've added and cannot wait for Chapter 7 Kind Nightmares you're doing the work of a god. (Also please let Jade fuck Sammy's mom into accepting and loving her daughter [and become addicted to Jade's cock])

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
Let me preface by saying that they don't mean that their expectation is a faster devving cycle overall. They mean that you could be faster at deving if you focused on fewer characters rather than adding more and more, even if it would still take the same amount of dev time, which would potentially mean the plot or the main story being told would come to fruition faster.

I know where they are coming from. I have seen plenty of games get bogged down with having to juggle multiple characters, or multiple branching paths, where ultimately the plot gets slowed down so said characters/paths get the attention they deserve. And then the dev gets tired and we end up having a game with unfinished plots of various side characters, in addition to an unfinished game overall.

But again, I have full trust in you! Keep up the good work!
Thank you. You rewrote what I wanted to say in a better way than I did! English is not my first language and is hard for me choose the right words but you put my exact thoughts in your reply.
Have a nice day!

Reactions: Sorter

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
I don't think this applies to this game at all. KN's model so far has been him focusing on a set of 3 or 4 love interests per patch, and not all of them at once. If he did focus on every single character the game would get bogged down, sure, but with the way he's doing it so far it's not going to happen.

Reactions: jriron

dzeef1999

Aug 1, 2024
i wonder what plot twist mr. knightmares will show that explain how the other futa is not as dominating as our cool mc

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes