Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
so Futa mom doesnt have a daughter?
then she is no "mom" right :)?
i read some of the reviews and some are calling her "mom"
'Mommy' doesn't mean Mom per se.

Of course not it's Adepta Sororitas Julais Sephereline, Zealous Exorcist of the Purging Altar
That was good one, but it's actually Bella on the first art.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Well if we go by the traditional lowest average number of chapters in a novel then we're about halfway through the story. But we don't know how many chapters Kind Nightmares is planning
I definitely don't associate the update number with any total length anymore. I haven't counted, but so far the game takes place within days, maybe weeks.

Kind Nightmares How many days in the story are we now, please?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Kind Nightmares I would like to either give Samantha a baby sister or make Emi a grandmother (via some good ole fashioned mpreg lol) please and thank you
View attachment 4038009
You are forgetting that Sam is in fact a dude right? So only the first option is available for your fantasy. Unless Emi has a daughter. Or a 2nd one if you consider Sammy as her "first".

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Kind Nightmares I would like to either give Samantha a baby sister or make Emi a grandmother (via some good ole fashioned mpreg lol) please and thank you
View attachment 4038009
Well if they managed to create Inworld Futas, I suppose that to some extent biology knowlege expanded quite a bit in KN's world. Would it be to much of a stretch to say that they could have developed some sort of treatment to give a male born person a functional pussy or give a female born person a dick? Might also be that at some point they did but that the war has been so devastating that not all of the finest knowledge survived it. Even if History is telling us that those periods usually bring new knowledge rather than degrade it.

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes