HouseofCheeses

Aug 27, 2019
This will not work. The keys utilise spaces, so you need to surround the earnFeat parameter with escaped quotes.
I did not have enough coding knowledge to interpret your advise. But with some crawling I found a line of code that was useful on the DoL reddit:
Object.keys(SugarCube.setup.feats).forEach(x => SugarCube.State.variables.feats.allSaves[x]=Date.now())

Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
I want to reduce grind a little bit. To do that I aim to modify effects of certain actions such as exhibitionism to increase that stat twice(instead of once) without affecting any other stat or the text that appear on screen. With my very limited html knowledge I can understand there are codes like this one: <<exhibitionism5>> that tells the game to do the calculations such as increasing or decreasing stats when I do an action that requires exhibitionism 5 but where does the game do the math? I'm unable to find it so far, if someone can point me in the right direction that'd be great!
Can't you just activate cheat mode like everyone else?

doominator10

May 5, 2024
I have some... regrets about joining the temple. If my chastity vow is broken (likely due to being chain raped after failing it previously), do I just need to stay away from the temple forever? Took forever to bring the trauma back down the first time.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I have some... regrets about joining the temple. If my chastity vow is broken (likely due to being chain raped after failing it previously), do I just need to stay away from the temple forever? Took forever to bring the trauma back down the first time.
You can return, but get train raped again, but will get a pass after.

doominator10

May 5, 2024
It usually maxes out my stress and trauma and leads me to passing out and getting raped again.
You can return, but get train raped again, but will get a pass after.
It usually maxes out my trauma and stress and i pass out, so the vow restore doesn't mean much. Can I still get closer to Sydney even if I never go back to the temple after its time for a checkup?

Reactions: SerHawkes

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
You can always go into confession and regain your vow...

Feb 27, 2018
The number of ways clothing in this game can be damaged is excessive. I sometimes have to go to the mall to get clothing repaired several times a day, and not having any clothing damage occur in a day only ever happens if the whole day is spent nude. A sewing kit for repairing damaged clothes would be a very nice QOL feature to prevent needing to skip a class or something to avoid having your clothes destroyed entirely, and having a way to fix your own clothes could be a nice little way to get housekeeping XP.

Aug 22, 2021
You don't actually need to get raped to get past the vow punishment, you just need to admit to it and fight back and win. Once you come back after that, they don't mention it. That is the only way I have been able to complete the temple quests while playing as a demon.

Rivalz906

Apr 23, 2018
What do you mean "too big a cut off"?
In meant "too big and cut off" lol. As you can see, the right half of the map is cut off. Click boxes are off too. Older saves from before I moved my save to android and back still work.

1725566324228.png

EDIT: This seems to be only a problem in firefox, edge works.
1725566931971.png

Last edited:

Metlal_97

Jul 15, 2017
Hey it's been a while since I was last here on this game, but my question is since the last time I played we weren't able to get pregnant from non-named npc's. Have they updated that, is that still the case?

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.5.2.3 is up on my blog, which includes a new and improved tanning system. Note that the Android version uses a new apk builder, so it will install separately to the old version, rather than overwrite it as normal. Save files might need to be manually ported over. The plus side is that Save to File now works, which should make managing saves easier going forward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.5.2.3 is up on my blog, which includes a new and improved tanning system. Note that the Android version uses a new apk builder, so it will install separately to the old version, rather than overwrite it as normal. Save files might need to be manually ported over. The plus side is that Save to File now works, which should make managing saves easier going forward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bless!

Wait...embrace world corruption?!

• Hey there
Reactions: KekKoo
4.50 star(s) 191 Votes