Feb 27, 2018
We really need an option to get rid of this lunatic.
When you reach a point where money is no longer a problem, the dude just become an annoyance but if you become strong enough to beat him? It just no longer make sense.
Let us rebel and manage the orphanage! I feel like this could get quite a few ways to do so, good and bad ones.
EDIT: Game has been updated to 0.5.2.5 for those unaware
It's also very easy to reach the point where you can beat him and his goons without breaking a sweat. At this point I just beat him up every morning to offset the nightly sadism point decay. I personally don't care about getting rid of him, but when I wake up in the middle of the night and have to fight off some rapist while he's smugging in the doorway, it'd be nice to be able to chase the little twerp down and give him a swirly or something for inconveniencing me.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Degrees of Lewdity but is a game where the player character is always in a unfortunate situation, they will never be able to be the "aggressor"
Finally, fianallyyyyyyy, A proper warning. However being the "agressor" can mean multiple things.
In this case, does it mean we can't take on a more dominant role/go on a revenge path, be a badass...
Or does it mean we can't do the "villain" (assault/rape innocents...)

Man if only they did this earlier I wouldn't have lost so much time on this lol. I mean I have nothing agaisnt the game. On the contrary, it's great but you'd naturally expect from a game with such a customizable experience to let you choose how you want to play your MC.
I can try some sub paths for fun but in the end what I enjoy the most is the dominant one or more like the revenge/ role reversal one. I wouldn't have wasted so many hours on this if I knew there was no chance of it happening. I maxed a lot of stats hoping that would cause a change, then rushed some story/characters paths thinking I'd have to pass a sort of checkpoint for us to choose how our character develop...
Then I thought given the ver. number it was still in its early stage, so I waited but the more I waited the more my frustration grew due to the lack of knowledge on where the dev/s wanted to go with this. In the end, I was so frustrated I just decided I was done with it, deleted my saves and threw the game in the void of the fortgotten ones lol.

When it popped here, I let my curiosity get the best of me and I'm quite happy I did. I can now let it go without any expectations or regrets lol

THX

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
So, i didnt expect to sink like 600 hours on this silly Game but here i am...
So...
Do we Ever gonna get school Clubs like Cheerleading or literature or whatever? I mean we really need more named characters that can become the PC's friends besides Robin and Sidney, (Kylar and Whitney can go fuck themselves)and more school interactions because there is no incentive to keep going there after reaching A+ in all subjects.

More Jobs Like a Nurse Job at the Hospital?, Buy ourselves PC at shopping Center and become an Streamer?, actually put a stand to sell stuff at the beach/park like Robin does?(Not just the one You can Rent where You can only sell produce), work as a Bartender at Pub?.

On the current Jobs they also need some named npcs You can befriend too, right now they only feel like a place You go to get money and nothing else, like You could get to befriend one or more of the strippers/prostitutes from Darryl's Strip Club And Briar's Brothel that can "Show the Ropes of the Trade" to the PC for an example.

And give TFs more Buffs and Debuffs to certain skills/skillchecks.

Being able to Join other organizations besides the Temple?, like Landy or Wren invites You to a Thieves Guild or something idk XD.

On Bailey i feel like we should be able to pay hin off or something else to get him/her of our backs he feels like an starting villain that starts our MC's Journey and serves no other purpouse, idk i feel like we should get some other motivations to keep working towards than just dealing With him every sunday, like some story lines like the Joinin the Church's one is building up towards, or some other endgoals... This Game is a sandbox after all, so hopefully we get múltiple routes (some of which are mutually exclusive) to Spice things up imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsMe88

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
So, i didnt expect to sink like 600 hours on this silly Game but here i am...
So...
Do we Ever gonna get school Clubs like Cheerleading or literature or whatever? I mean we really need more named characters that can become the PC's friends besides Robin and Sidney, (Kylar and Whitney can go fuck themselves)and more school interactions because there is no incentive to keep going there after reaching A+ in all subjects.

More Jobs Like a Nurse Job at the Hospital?, Buy ourselves PC at shopping Center and become an Streamer?, actually put a stand to sell stuff at the beach/park like Robin does?(Not just the one You can Rent where You can only sell produce), work as a Bartender at Pub?.

On the current Jobs they also need some named npcs You can befriend too, right now they only feel like a place You go to get money and nothing else, like You could get to befriend one or more of the strippers/prostitutes from Darryl's Strip Club And Briar's Brothel that can "Show the Ropes of the Trade" to the PC for an example.

And give TFs more Buffs and Debuffs to certain skills/skillchecks.

Being able to Join other organizations besides the Temple?, like Landy or Wren invites You to a Thieves Guild or something idk XD.

On Bailey i feel like we should be able to pay hin off or something else to get him/her of our backs he feels like an starting villain that starts our MC's Journey and serves no other purpouse, idk i feel like we should get some other motivations to keep working towards than just dealing With him every sunday, like some story lines like the Joinin the Church's one is building up towards, or some other endgoals... This Game is a sandbox after all, so hopefully we get múltiple routes (some of which are mutually exclusive) to Spice things up imo.
It's been some time since I last played but I didn't like how much time you spent in school doing the same things over and over. I would be all for expanding school content but at that point you might as well stay in school all day every day and also find a way to earn money there (without having to explore everywhere like the museum.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
It's been some time since I last played but I didn't like how much time you spent in school doing the same things over and over. I would be all for expanding school content but at that point you might as well stay in school all day every day and also find a way to earn money there (without having to explore everywhere like the museum.
In my playthroughs, once I have all my grades maxed I cut back to going to school 2 days a week.
It's a bit more then enough to keep your 'truancy' from triggering.
From the : "The player is free to skip classes, and may leave school during the school day any time they are not actively in class. However, the game keeps track of how many classes the player misses via a counter that increases by 1 each time the player misses a lesson, and decreases by 2 each time the player attends, to a minimum of 0."

It's also mostly enough to fight the decay on grades. Although you may still need to toss in a bit of studying once in awhile.

Reactions: undead_sun

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
can't download it because McAfee said the file has a virus anyone else get that i downloaded through mega
Use the alt links in the OP or from the website. For future reference:
  • Get rid of McAfee completely.
  • Get a good adblocker like Ublock origin or the built in one in Brave Browser. Blocks malicious scripts.
  • Use to check shady files and links. In this case it's fine.
  • If you must use an antivirus, get one that doesn't steal your car and kill your dog. MalwareBytes is ok.

It amazes me that trash like McAfee and Norton are still alive. Not only do they constantly false flag "untrusted software", but a lot of malicious attacks are done via scripts that run from just viewing a page. The actual threatening ones slip right past most antivirus software to maybe get caught by Windows Defender or MalwareBytes, which for all the flac they get are still some of the better options. A good adblock stops this.

Last edited:

demonkingvore9999

Sep 24, 2023
Use the alt links in the OP or from the website. For future reference:
  • Get rid of McAfee completely.
  • Get a good adblocker like Ublock origin or the built in one in Brave Browser. Blocks malicious scripts.
  • Use to check shady files and links. In this case it's fine.
  • If you must use an antivirus, get one that doesn't steal your car and kill your dog. MalwareBytes is ok.

It amazes me that trash like McAfee and Norton are still alive. Not only do they constantly false flag "untrusted software", but a lot of malicious attacks are done via scripts that run from just viewing a page. The actual threatening ones slip right past most antivirus software to maybe get caught by Windows Defender or MalwareBytes, which for all the flac they get are still some of the better options. A good adblock stops this.
thanks that is dully noted didnt know it mcafee was bad when i got the 2 year subscription

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
It has Netorare?
Is it Playing as a Male MC & get a NPC Girl while there is a Guy trying to steal it from you?

anomajou

May 7, 2023
It has Netorare?
Is it Playing as a Male MC & get a NPC Girl while there is a Guy trying to steal it from you?
there's many, many options. like, you can get attention of a stalker yandere, seduce them into a relationship, then cheat on them, while they are watching even, drive them mad into kidnapping you, then send them to jail for the attempt, then do crime to get in jail yourself, and then bust them out of it. or you can get hots for a bully who likes to "share" you, against your will. or you can get into a cute romantic relationship, only to get your love interest sold into slavery and thoroughly traumatized because you failed to pay the rent.
but those are options, all of it is perfectly avoidable.

Last edited:

cjmydog

Jun 14, 2023
First thing that happens is my character gets absolutely mangled after being outside for 3 seconds. People really play this?

• Haha
Reactions: Acuya

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
It has Netorare?
Not quite NTR but as a succubus (min purity for a long time) you can sneak into a house where a couple sleeps and fuck either member while the other sleeps. At the end the other side wakes and you bolt before witnessing the full repercussions.

First thing that happens is my character gets absolutely mangled after being outside for 3 seconds. People really play this?
Don't worry. That was just a tutorial. Just scream like a banshee to skip it.

I'll be real with you. This is a game for masochists that love losing from stuff that ain't their fault. The rng routinely screws me in the ass so hard that I never bother with a legitimate run.

And the real kicker? It used to be worse! Attackers would assault you every 5 minutes. In school if your rep got to low every period would be spent getting gang raped by the class which made picking nerd a beginner trap. Getting sent to the asylum in the first week was a right of passage.

Last edited:

DrJ

Jun 1, 2018
Briar just got pissed at me for missing his brothel show and demanded I give him 1000 quid. But then immediately after I went to his office for my money from the vending machine and it was over 3000. Clearly my investment to his brothel is worth more than his shows, because that 3000 is just my cut.

taitaivoice

Nov 16, 2023
I saw another text-based game similar to DoL and CoT, but it disappeared from the updates. tab. Anyone know what it was called?

4.50 star(s) 191 Votes