Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
Now.. I don't want to be an AH, but.. with all the incredibly interesting things you could work on and add to the game I see a huge effort for.. tan lines.. WHY?
It's...not the first thing I would work on (in fact, I usually don't even remember tanning is a thing and...probably wouldn't notice if it was completely disabled?), but keep in mind that the new system was created by one specific contributor. If you check update notes for Xao's contributions over the last handful of versions, they seem to work mostly only on visual-related stuff: they were, for example, also responsible for the recent weather system update. It's probably safe to say this sort of thing is their interest and/or specialty, and if they weren't able to contribute stuff like this, the alternative might be that they don't work on the game at all. And hey, if this could be used as a feature for an update that comes out this month instead of delaying it to next month's (or whenever), I'm fine with them doing that. I don't think it really impacts the things that other contributors are working on.

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get sent to prison. I break laws all of the time but only get community service.
You need to do a shit ton of crime before getting arrested,crime stat needs to be around 6k+(I think).You can raise crime quickly by breaking into mall shops and stealing everything there and also stealing from docks/elk compound.Just make sure you are not wearing any identity concealing gear(eg-skulduggery mask).

More info on wiki-

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So I'm stuck on the island. Am i not supposed to find food when I go looking for it? 65+ searches and three circle tattoos later and I still haven't gotten anything from "Search the shore for a higher chance to find food". Got a few from the bird feeder I made but all I get for the search is constant cat attacks.

May 19, 2020
Did anyone get the new feat in the special section?
_C__Users_mattf_Desktop_Games_Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.5.2.7_Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.5.2....png
If so, what's it called? It's not on the wiki yet, and I couldn't find it in the changelog either...

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Did anyone get the new feat in the special section?
If so, what's it called? It's not on the wiki yet, and I couldn't find it in the changelog either...
If you open the game's html file in a text editor and search for "setup.feats = {", all of the feats are listed there, even the secret ones. I'm guessing this is the one you are asking about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arastin

Oct 6, 2017
Honestly the best alternative is just directly editing sugarcube variables with the console.
Hey, sorry to bother but do you know how to use the console to add more wardrobe space? I used to be able to use the online save editor but now it went back to 40 and I can't change it with the save editor anymore (as far as I've tried at least).

RayBar

May 12, 2020
So I'm stuck on the island. Am i not supposed to find food when I go looking for it? 65+ searches and three circle tattoos later and I still haven't gotten anything from "Search the shore for a higher chance to find food". Got a few from the bird feeder I made but all I get for the search is constant cat attacks.
You can try the Blizzard strat. by sustaining yourself with breast milk instead.Whenever you get attacked by cat girls/islanders suck on their titties for some milk and once you have had your fill,bite them to victory(y).
You will lose purity btw which might undo your angel transformation(no problem for DemonChads ofcourse),you will also improve physique if you have related trait.

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
Is it possible to stop stress from rising at all ? Having to cheat or console it to 0 every two encounters gets boring

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Is it possible to stop stress from rising at all ? Having to cheat or console it to 0 every two encounters gets boring
Check your Attitude settings when you are in your bedroom. You may need to set it so that consensual sex reduces stress (as a bonus). You can also set it so that certain stats don't decay. That'll help you you get your characteristics higher where you should be able manage things a little better. I've never turned it off but you may want to after you've reached a level you're comfortable with. The game warns that it can make managing control difficult.

Once you get your characteristics up to a certain level and you obtain some special traits, I imagine a lot of the things that are causing you stress will have the reverse affect.

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
Check your Attitude settings when you are in your bedroom. You may need to set it so that consensual sex reduces stress (as a bonus). You can also set it so that certain stats don't decay. That'll help you you get your characteristics higher where you should be able manage things a little better. I've never turned it off but you may want to after you've reached a level you're comfortable with. The game warns that it can make managing control difficult.

Once you get your characteristics up to a certain level and you obtain some special traits, I imagine a lot of the things that are causing you stress will have the reverse affect.
That will just slow stress down, I really mean to block it, or at least make it so my mc will stop passing out every few noncon encounters.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
That will just slow stress down, I really mean to block it, or at least make it so my mc will stop passing out every few noncon encounters.
Honestly sounds like you just don't manage your stress properly. I can't say I haven't had my PCs pass out, but it's never been a severe issue to me.
Fighting off will yield you less stress than submitting, if you have enough strength to not get beaten up yourself. Do more stress reducing activities. Lower your allure, and other methods of having less encounters. Many other things.

Reactions: phlore101

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Just play DoLP with multiple orgasms on and embrace the fact that one non-con will probably land you in the asylum on a vanilla start.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I'm pretty far along in my game and I'm guessing you're not. The only thing that stresses me to the point of passing out is when a whole crowd of people attack me when I'm on stage dancing. Pretty much everything else reduces stress for my character.

I am playing DoLP with multiple orgasms on so it's pretty hardcore. Just to test, I just tried to walk across the map in the middle of the night. 3 out of 4 squares I ended getting gangbanged on the street by crowds of people. Why? Basically because I'm being forced to. Because my character's stats are as far along as they are, I can kinda do it willingly. During the third gangbang I even blacked out, I think because they were choking me (I kinda skim read a lot as the encounters fill more than the entire page). I regained conciousness and I was still being used. After all that, Stress: 0 .

At the start of the game, yeah, you need to do things to manage your stress and avoid encounters altogether while your stress is bad.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
at first i liked Kylar, but now i think she is too possessive, she wants me to be with her FOREVER, EVERYTHING i do increase jealousy, i have OTHER things to take care off

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Kylar is a yandere. News at 11.
every character in this game have pros and cons, for Avery i am just a doll to entertain her, main stat for Avery is endearment, "smile and nod", in her "dates", Whitney is simple bully

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 191 Votes