doominator10

May 5, 2024
You don't actually need to get raped to get past the vow punishment, you just need to admit to it and fight back and win. Once you come back after that, they don't mention it. That is the only way I have been able to complete the temple quests while playing as a demon.
Very useful to know. I just started turning corrupted after some weird red-moon fever dream at the lake and apparently the temple is the only way for me to attempt to get out of that.

This game is weirdly addictive, in a morbidly curious kinda way. I'm half tempted to start a new character just to see a different direction. Like, how bad could I really be off if I just made all the wrong decisions? Can you just straight up die eventually? Or be so traumatized that you've 'effectively' lost? Curious, but don't want to lose my current character yet lol.

Also is there any benefit to working at the docks?

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
This game is weirdly addictive, in a morbidly curious kinda way. I'm half tempted to start a new character just to see a different direction. Like, how bad could I really be off if I just made all the wrong decisions? Can you just straight up die eventually? Or be so traumatized that you've 'effectively' lost?
No. There are 'soft bad ends' the player character can find themselves in, but nothing you can't make your way out of.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I usually look for news about Kylar in the updates, and although it may be an illusion caused by the mere fact I'm looking exactly for things about them, it's still funny the amount and the kind of weird bugs related to them, lots of which that makes it looks like she is fighting against the coders, always trying to escape from bad situations, omniscience over the player and shit alike. If things keep going on this way, at the end of the game all the other characters will be dead, Kylar will look into our eyes and say "Only Kylar!".
No complaints, tho.
Actually, I have one. I believe I could teach them that we don't need to kill everyone to be together forever. Some people? Probably yes; my priorities are Bailey and that cult. But people like Robin, Sydney and so on, they can carry on with their lives, probably far from us.

• Haha
Reactions: sparrow_rose

GusVaisIEgo

Jun 2, 2024
Can anyone tell me how to open the way of love interest? What I mean is how to make all named NPC pursuable. Example increasing love by chatting for Sydney. But even thought we meet Mason at the beginning of the game at school we can't increasing the love of this NPC and not interactable.

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to open the way of love interest? What I mean is how to make all named NPC pursuable.
The short answer is modding - most named NPCs do not have love interest scenes (that is, the same sort of content depth as potential love interests).

Example increasing love by chatting for Sydney. But even thought we meet Mason at the beginning of the game at school we can't increasing the love of this NPC and not interactable.
Mason does have a few interactions to increase love, most notably the forest lake on rainy non-school days, but as far as I know there isn't a ton of content associated with Mason.

GusVaisIEgo

Jun 2, 2024
The short answer is modding - most named NPCs do not have love interest scenes (that is, the same sort of content depth as potential love interests).

Mason does have a few interactions to increase love, most notably the forest lake on rainy non-school days, but as far as I know there isn't a ton of content associated with Mason.
Then do you know all the NPC that can have an in-depth interaction and how to begin the interaction. Cause Whitney (The bully) as far as my progress is only increasing domination without love.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Then do you know all the NPC that can have an in-depth interaction and how to begin the interaction. Cause Whitney (The bully) as far as my progress is only increasing domination without love.
The easiest way to increase Whitney's love is to grab a milkshake from the cafe and go to the park on a rainy day and share it with them

Anyway, characters with romance content are listed under Love Interests. To list them here:
  • Robin
  • Whitney
  • Eden
  • Kylar
  • Avery
  • Black Wolf
  • Great Hawk
  • Alex
  • Sydney

doominator10

May 5, 2024
How to male money fast in this game, also i cant enter strip club, pls help me
maybe others have different answers, but for me the best early way to get money was to dive for it at the lake then sell the artifacts on weekends. I had really good swimming skill though.

I've heard that the brothel is also a potential spot for good money, but early on with no dance skill idk how you'd go about that.

I've worked at the docks for a bit too, but that seems like a very mid use of time early. But at least it's consistent pay without too much danger afaik. I don't work there anymore.

If you can run from the police, then you can steal everything i guess?

Avery also loves to spend money on you early if you can find him randomly.

Reactions: razeor

leprechaun90

Aug 20, 2020
is there any thong else to do at the mayors office project undiscovered? also what happened to robin after you take over her debt?

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
Is there a way to make a long game? like removing Bailey from the ecuation and her payments? I want to enjoy the game but I'm always rushing money.

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Experienced players will tell you that even 4k/mo is pretty manageable - and that's certainly true when you get a feel for things. That said, you might enjoy things more by setting payments to the absolute minimum (10%, found in Game Settings -> Cost and Gain Settings) and figuring things out on a more relaxed playthrough.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Just a small question. What does it mean that everyday I get a text that says "Your eyes burn, likely due to some sort of allergy, you can barely keep them open"?

mewsteel

Dec 11, 2019
I think there is a problem with the pregnancy since it does not apply either playing in a normal cycle or fetish since I have tried to have it pure and nothing happens, the tests are negative but in the hospital an event came out that it was as if it contradicts the codes.

4.50 star(s) 191 Votes