Crusaded

May 13, 2022
Is there a guide to this game? I'm really lost.
I've been playing this game for about 2 days now and I've reached a point where I can't make much money to pay bailey and I'm struggling because I wanna do a pure gameplay, send help please?

Slava

Apr 3, 2017
I've been playing this game for about 2 days now and I've reached a point where I can't make much money to pay bailey and I'm struggling because I wanna do a pure gameplay, send help please?
explore farms or go define, you can fight your way out almost from every encounter

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
generally a fun game (despite the appearance of the hero).
I like how much content there is in this game and I like that playing as a male/female protagonist has almost no effect on the game.
I especially like the setting of the gender of the NPC,
You make a world of female NPCs and male victims (and vice versa), and you get a dream world for both sexes.
The main thing is not to include futa content (I hate this topic). And you're enjoying the game.
A good and most importantly wonderful easy game.
The only thing is to add more poses for sex in the form of sprites. And then you read one thing and see another.
I noticed three positions sitting and lying down or with my legs up.
It will be interesting to have a mod to expand the content for the male protagonist (not gay).

Last edited:
Reactions: XPsychoX

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
How are you earning money now? A lot of the more lucrative options are obviously locked behind higher levels of Exhibitionism or Promiscuity. How much do you have to pay Bailey at the moment? I don't think I really ever had a really hard time paying Bailey. Every time the amount went up I had found new ways of earning money. Selling stuff at the markets and to the museum helped a lot when the amounts started to go higher. Maybe you need to explore more to find new ways of making money? I don't know how much some of the jobs pay you as I only found out about them later when I didn't have to really worry about money any more. By then my stats were really good and I could make heaps of money from everything.

Reactions: XPsychoX

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
This might be just me, but I feel like too much time and work has been put into various embellishments like clothes and pregnancy, instead of making new events and interesting locations, maybe expanding NPC stories, and so on... every update feels like it adds a bunch of cosmetics that I'll never ever use. But again, probably just a me thing.

gearbeitet

Nov 7, 2022
Anyone else having a problem where all your settings go back to default if you reload the tab? This never happened before and it's the same across multiple versions, so I suspect it's a Firefox problem.

Feb 27, 2018
Do physique and sadism apply their multipliers to the Demand action? The wiki doesn't say if they do or not, and having it max out at 10 damage compared to 144 for kicks, 120 for double punches, and 960 for genital bites would make it seem a little worthless.

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
Wish we could take over the orphanage and pimp all the orphans
We really need an option to get rid of this lunatic.
When you reach a point where money is no longer a problem, the dude just become an annoyance but if you become strong enough to beat him? It just no longer make sense.
Let us rebel and manage the orphanage! I feel like this could get quite a few ways to do so, good and bad ones.
EDIT: Game has been updated to 0.5.2.5 for those unaware

Last edited:

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Anyone else having a problem where all your settings go back to default if you reload the tab? This never happened before and it's the same across multiple versions, so I suspect it's a Firefox problem.
No but sounds like a temp file issue. Are you allowing Firefox to store temporary files?

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Theft and finding artifacts are the most lucrative ways to make money. Try swimming in the lake and searching the pots.

craftcrafter90

Jun 22, 2018
generally a fun game (despite the appearance of the hero).
I like how much content there is in this game and I like that playing as a male/female protagonist has almost no effect on the game.
I especially like the setting of the gender of the NPC,
You make a world of female NPCs and male victims (and vice versa), and you get a dream world for both sexes.
The main thing is not to include futa content (I hate this topic). And you're enjoying the game.
A good and most importantly wonderful easy game.
The only thing is to add more poses for sex in the form of sprites. And then you read one thing and see another.
I noticed three positions sitting and lying down or with my legs up.
It will be interesting to have a mod to expand the content for the male protagonist (not gay).
If you're not a big fan of the appearance of the hero, try modding.

You can click the top right drop-down for different visual styles. Paril is my personal favorite.

Reactions: Ravelord Nito
4.50 star(s) 191 Votes