RayBar

May 12, 2020
so was it because I beat up Bailey? Is there some way to keep bad things from happening to her without giving bailey stupid amounts of money every week? Why can't I just snap the twerp's neck and be done with him? It's gotten to the point where I sometimes just visit his office to beat him up and bully him.
Her disappearance wasn't scripted here(the game probably glitched then fixed itself)just focus on lowering her trauma for now and then work on increasing her confidence.

As for Bailey,you can fight him thrice?(i think),after which he brings 2 thugs with him which is a scripted loss,you can circumvent it by triggering his 4th visit at Alex's farm but you will have to fight both his and remy's thugs:BootyTime:.

Money early-game can be easily acquired by working at spa,modeling and treasure hunting(some Bozo's here might try to shill you Cow tf line,just ignore them.)

Wystr

Jul 30, 2024
Her disappearance wasn't scripted here(the game probably glitched then fixed itself)just focus on lowering her trauma for now and then work on increasing her confidence.

As for Bailey,you can fight him thrice?(i think),after which he brings 2 thugs with him which is a scripted loss,you can circumvent it by triggering his 4th visit at Alex's farm but you will have to fight both his and remy's thugs:BootyTime:.

Money early-game can be easily acquired by working at spa,modeling and treasure hunting(some Bozo's here might try to shill you Cow tf line,just ignore them.)
I have fought him more than 3 times, he has brought 2 thugs, I beat them all at once, although it did require dual wielding pepper spray.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
For the horse: You have to work at Alex's farm until you clear 3 fields. Soon after, Remy and his goons will attack the farm, and after that scene, Alex will offer you co-ownership of the farm. After that, you should see an option to saddle a horse when outside at the farm. At this point, with enough deviancy, you should be able to elect to do the horse show at the brothel.
Got the horse saddled and I keep time-skipping, but can't seem to get the Horse Show dealio to start/appear.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Got the horse saddled and I keep time-skipping, but can't seem to get the Horse Show dealio to start/appear.
What's your deviancy? Have you done other shows?
Also you don't need the horse to set up the show, you only need it at the day of the show.
Generally also check the wiki.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Lower awareness? Not many ways for that, certainly not quick ones.
For lowering purity, wear nun/priest outfits for the multiplier and generally have sex, you can also masturbate in the church to lower it faster.
Sorry, I didn't mean lower. Still, thanks for the help. I am extremely confused by (what it feels like)hundreds of stats in this game. It doesn't help they all(?) can be increased or decreased.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
I want to reduce grind a little bit. To do that I aim to modify effects of certain actions such as exhibitionism to increase that stat twice(instead of once) without affecting any other stat or the text that appear on screen. With my very limited html knowledge I can understand there are codes like this one: <<exhibitionism5>> that tells the game to do the calculations such as increasing or decreasing stats when I do an action that requires exhibitionism 5 but where does the game do the math? I'm unable to find it so far, if someone can point me in the right direction that'd be great!

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
What's your deviancy? Have you done other shows?
Also you don't need the horse to set up the show, you only need it at the day of the show.
Generally also check the wiki.
Checked the wiki, did as best I could to meet every requirement?
Deviancy is maxed at 6/6.

Auin

Aug 20, 2019
Hello there, I was wondering how can I make Sydney (female version) wear board shorts, and is it possible to make her pregnant?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Babe wake up, new Bailey event just got leaked. View attachment 3977818
LMAO,even though I fcking hate this guy still got to respect his commitment when it comes to collecting rent. Would be funny if Vrel made him show up on the island XD,imagine bailey braving the seas while fighting all manner of creatures(whales/tentacles/dolphins etc.)only for PC to fist fight him into submission and evict him from the island like the rentless loser he is:KEK:would be even funnier if he is accompanied by his thugs next time.

Oct 12, 2023
if Vrel made him show up on the island XD,imagine bailey braving the seas while fighting all manner of creatures(whales/tentacles/dolphins etc.)only for PC to fist fight him into submission and evict him from the island like the rentless loser he is:KEK:would be even funnier if he is accompanied by his thugs next time.
>Be me
>Living on a shitty Orphanage, being threathned by the Owner called Bailey.
>Prick keeps demanding more money every week, barely can pay him
>"Rent is due" he says before beating me to a pulp if I don't pay him 1000
>Wtf i am barely a adult chill
>Decided to go swimming, get carried into open ocean by waves.
>Eh, suppose it's over now! but then a ship shows up to save me!
>It's fucking pirates, justmyfuckingluck.jpeg
>Staying on Ship for a while, not that bad, don't need to pay rent
>We on Ocean for awhile, until suddenly we get ship wrecked.
>FUuck i got separated from the crew.
>Been on island for a week by now, most people probrably think i am dead, but i am surviving here
>Explored some shit on the coast, till I see a ship coming to the island, salvation??? My body falls exhausted to the floor.
>I open my eyes...
>....it's fucking bailey again, now with a eyepatch and a parrot
>"Yaargh, rent is still due" he says before beating me up with a peg leg and taking my shit
>He leaves me on the island, states he will come back next week for 2000
>I fucking hate landlords.

Bailey is a fucking asshole but you gotta respect the grind and how he actually stops increasing the rent after a while, absolute greedy bastard but at least he is pragmatic enough to not completely screw over the merchandise.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
>Be me
>Living on a shitty Orphanage, being threathned by the Owner called Bailey.
>Prick keeps demanding more money every week, barely can pay him
>"Rent is due" he says before beating me to a pulp if I don't pay him 1000
>Wtf i am barely a adult chill
>Decided to go swimming, get carried into open ocean by waves.
>Eh, suppose it's over now! but then a ship shows up to save me!
>It's fucking pirates, justmyfuckingluck.jpeg
>Staying on Ship for a while, not that bad, don't need to pay rent
>We on Ocean for awhile, until suddenly we get ship wrecked.
>FUuck i got separated from the crew.
>Been on island for a week by now, most people probrably think i am dead, but i am surviving here
>Explored some shit on the coast, till I see a ship coming to the island, salvation??? My body falls exhausted to the floor.
>I open my eyes...
>....it's fucking bailey again, now with a eyepatch and a parrot
>"Yaargh, rent is still due" he says before beating me up with a peg leg and taking my shit
>He leaves me on the island, states he will come back next week for 2000
>I fucking hate landlords.

Bailey is a fucking asshole but you gotta respect the grind and how he actually stops increasing the rent after a while, absolute greedy bastard but at least he is pragmatic enough to not completely screw over the merchandise.
GOLDEN
1724981925874.jpeg

This is how I imagine Bailey shows up everytime rent's due:
1724982016560.jpeg

Jimmy S

Jun 24, 2021
to unlock all feats, run this code in the console:
Object.keys(SugarCube.setup.feats).forEach(featName => Wikifier.wikifyEval("<<earnFeat "+featName + ">>"))
This will not work. The keys utilise spaces, so you need to surround the earnFeat parameter with escaped quotes.

Feb 27, 2018
So I just gave an old artillery shell to the museum, and when I asked about it I got this line "Winter taps the artillery shell. "It's not live," she says. "Not after all this time. It might never have worked. Not sure why else they'd cast it aside."" I just want to point out that this is completely wrong, UXO can become even more unstable and dangerous with age and in some parts of Europe this piece of advice could potentially be deadly because of all the remaining UXO from the world wars that is buried in random places. People still frequently find old artillery shells while digging in their gardens or whatever and bomb squads have to be called in to dispose of it.
some interesting wikipedia articles on the topic:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 191 Votes