diamondtalc

May 14, 2024
I've really enjoyed this game so far, though it can be pretty crazy how hard you can spiral from one bad encounter. I literally got stunlocked from dancing up on stage at the brothel to being naked and afraid. Got assaulted on the way home, and one bad turn lead to another leaving me stranded in the ocean to be eaten alive by a giant muscle. Eventually got home though and slept it off. There is no trauma that a bit of sleep and exhibition can't fix (apparently).

Scarlover44

Aug 19, 2022
You're asking for a whole ass different game with similar mechanics with the first one ngl
yea probably lmao. Honestly just different npc colors and descriptions beyond what we got was what i was looking for. I know dol+ has that somewhat but it ain't the right feel, extended humans rather than outright fantasy races.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Anyone happen to know a command that will let me instatravel to specific locations without wandering around wasting time? Ive dug through the code and not able to find it.

N1OFP

Jul 23, 2023
Anyone happen to know a command that will let me instatravel to specific locations without wandering around wasting time? Ive dug through the code and not able to find it.
Considering that travelling carries risk and reward, you'll never find that option outside of enabling the Cheat menu and using the teleport option (while in overworld).

It has the potential to break the game as well btw. Before you could teleport from anywhere, but once I teleported to escape the chase in the forest and I couldn't go back to the forest because the chase state would continue to progress from where it was.

Helmrim

Jul 14, 2023
why was temp work agency nerfed? higher floors now almost give the same amount of money as lower floors. waiting for higher floor jobs is now not relevant anymore.

doominator10

May 5, 2024
Usually this is where you might get the obligatory "use the search function" spiel, but it is actually a little tricky to find this post if you don't have an idea of what terms to look for.

New to the forum. There's a search function? Per thread? Or just this part at the top of the page? 1724084337537.png

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Considering that travelling carries risk and reward, you'll never find that option outside of enabling the Cheat menu and using the teleport option (while in overworld).

It has the potential to break the game as well btw. Before you could teleport from anywhere, but once I teleported to escape the chase in the forest and I couldn't go back to the forest because the chase state would continue to progress from where it was.
I am aware of the dangers, and I understand why/when teleporting should not be used (during any event because vars might be set that do not properly get unset, etc).

doominator10

May 5, 2024
Dang I just lost nearly 2 full days to this game just trying to grind it out and survive. Got all the school stats to B and A, S in swimming. Had a couple of unlucky pass outs being dumped outside the church escaping to the sewers being washed up nearly on what felt like a never ending spiral of despair until I got luckily picked up by the hospital. Bajeezus. Barely glancing at the wiki there's still a ton of stuff that I haven't even touched yet. There's something morbidly captivating about the game.

Biggest complaint so far is that the lesbian pixel scenes are really weak compared to the rest. It just looks like tongue regardless of all else atm.

We'll see how far I can get. At least I can keep $ up by diving for treasure with my nuts swimming stats.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
We'll see how far I can get. At least I can keep $ up by diving for treasure with my nuts swimming stats.
Diving can be viable (albeit usually not profitable unless blessed by RNG), but I honestly don't like doing it because it's probably the most time intensive way to make cash, at least in terms of your own playing time.

Reactions: AsteroidIceSparkle

Girlatpidk

Jun 12, 2023
Question....more like a few questions. does it tell you when you're pregnant by the Hawk and can you check in stats (I have fetished preg mode on). I'm asking because I've been trying to get impreg by him but I wouldn't let me, and the stats told me I wasn't pregnant. but one random night I slept in the nest and randomly gave birth to eggs (all three didn't make it *sigh*). (p.s my PC is a harpy hermaphrodite).....help

SoulofCinder333

Sep 25, 2023
The DolP mod + beees + hikari female is a pretty amazing version of the game, love the new image pack for encounter, do we know if they will finish to update all the sprites ?

Reactions: bebe2803

Cod3@rt

Aug 22, 2024
What do you when you achieve max stats? I never pay Bailey (easy with low stats even), have maxed every stat, have more pepper sprays than I can use, have several children, and upgraded the farm fully. I feel like I'm now playing a power fantasy game at this point because I'm effectively untouchable outside of cut-scenes.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
What do you when you achieve max stats? I never pay Bailey (easy with low stats even), have maxed every stat, have more pepper sprays than I can use, have several children, and upgraded the farm fully. I feel like I'm now playing a power fantasy game at this point because I'm effectively untouchable outside of cut-scenes.
Play a different game
Or start a new save with a different character if you wanna have a different playthrough

Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
why was temp work agency nerfed? higher floors now almost give the same amount of money as lower floors. waiting for higher floor jobs is now not relevant anymore.
That's capitalism for you... the money they saved probably went on bonuses for the bosses.

Whitney just treats the MC like a toy, and as their "affection" grows, they simply want to monopolize and dominate their toy more.
Don't threaten me with a good time!

Wystr

Jul 30, 2024
From what I understand there is a world expansion mod that it is recommended to play this game with, but it isn't on the DOLmods site and I can't really find any info on it, was it merged into the base game? I tried searching the thread but I couldn't find any info.

Reactions: Cod3@rt
Jan 18, 2020
From what I understand there is a world expansion mod that it is recommended to play this game with, but it isn't on the DOLmods site and I can't really find any info on it, was it merged into the base game? I tried searching the thread but I couldn't find any info.

Whole kerfuffle around that, you can probably find the posts here about it, try the search bar with the mod name

Wystr

Jul 30, 2024
Whole kerfuffle around that, you can probably find the posts here about it, try the search bar with the mod name
I did, there are shitloads of posts about the mod, none seemed relevant. I really wish f95zone's search function was less garbage and let you sort by fuckin date.

4.50 star(s) 191 Votes