DJPwnage

Jan 28, 2020
what i'd like is to be able to "Rape" AND playing as a male its been A BITCH to keep my Butt V Card xD
Like Why can't we attack folks as often as we get attacked on 1.0 Encounter Chances. Or even go out to hunt? Or can we and i don't have it yet or somehow keep missing it. Selling yourself doesn't count, lol.

Don't get me wrong xD im not into rape or anything but after playing this for so long i feel like its a KEY function missing. If we don't have to be little Angels, Why cant we become Demons?

Playing "b5sokbd" version and it has some standing? Option but im always on the ground or on my back witch sucks cuz lol imma male even when we have sex with a partner it feels like we are being raped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just realized i made it it where more people were ATTRACTED TO ME 50% XD but the NPCs stuff 30-50 hahah i meant to make it where id be targeted by more females since its hard to make your char MANLY and scary imo but you can be OP strong xD

Hold on, >.> i don't remember the "Rape: ####" Fame Stat! xD i guess i am not able to yet or missed/gotta find how to.

Last edited:

DrJ

Jun 1, 2018
I'd rather marry Whitney over Kylar. Sure... Whitney pimps my ass out, bullies me at times.... BUT they can be, pending on the situation, be rather affectionate in their own way at times. Kylar... Not so much.

NOW, if we were to get a update/rework/add-on of properly taming Kylar to behave themselves and learn to properly share with others, or force them entirely to be submissive, then I'd be willing not to send Kylar to prison. As it stands now though... Prison might be best for them.
Kylar's only benefits are sometimes shooting tranqs at your aggressors and the pepper spray refill, they aren't worth the social demerits to me. And Whitney does nothing but pimp you out or assault you.
The former is a means to an end, the latter isn't even a card on the table. They both just suck.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
I'd rather marry Whitney over Kylar. Sure... Whitney pimps my ass out, bullies me at times.... BUT they can be, pending on the situation, be rather affectionate in their own way at times. Kylar... Not so much.
Weird bias. Kylar may be extremely unstable and obsessive, but it'd be hard to argue that what they do isn't borne out of twisted affection and a genuine fear of loss. Their reaction to being goaded into hitting the player alone shows how strongly they are trying to resist their mental illness and force something even remotely akin to what they believe is a normal relationship in their relatively shitty life. Whitney just treats the MC like a toy, and as their "affection" grows, they simply want to monopolize and dominate their toy more.

Kylar could be salvaged if she was captured by Jordan or did a decent stint in a mental ward not run by Harper.
Whitney belongs in prison and will very likely end up there at some point.

Jan 18, 2020
Whitney just treats the MC like a toy, and as their "affection" grows, they simply want to monopolize and dominate their toy more.
You don't have to sell me any harder on them! I'm already a Whitney fan!

joking aside, I find it fascinating how... passionate people get about the love interests. Personally, I like most of them (mostly with the exception of the bird), but it's fun to watch the arguments

thedirtybee

Oct 19, 2019
You don't have to sell me any harder on them! I'm already a Whitney fan!

joking aside, I find it fascinating how... passionate people get about the love interests. Personally, I like most of them (mostly with the exception of the bird), but it's fun to watch the arguments
One of my favourite parts of this game is the love interests it's interesting to see which characters people love the most.

I personally find Eden and Leighton the best, but they are soo different.

rabbitAD

Dec 26, 2022
Kylar's only benefits are sometimes shooting tranqs at your aggressors and the pepper spray refill, they aren't worth the social demerits to me. And Whitney does nothing but pimp you out or assault you.
The former is a means to an end, the latter isn't even a card on the table. They both just suck.
People like different things. I want Whitney to pimp my slutty ass out, ok. She deserves it.

MirrororriM

Oct 7, 2018
Is there ANYTHING I can do to make the mist over elk street happen or do I just have to go through day after day of stupid rng? I unlocked the lake ruins room with the bronze key, but I got the ivory necklace from the Mayor, so I don't know whether the ivory wraith is "active" or not to trigger this event.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there ANYTHING I can do to make the mist over elk street happen or do I just have to go through day after day of stupid rng? I unlocked the lake ruins room with the bronze key, but I got the ivory necklace from the Mayor, so I don't know whether the ivory wraith is "active" or not to trigger this event.
Sadly it's RNG.

kejiro

Aug 18, 2019
So after searching the thread for relationship variables in sugarcube(corrupt sydney has way more interesting events), I went ahead and opened up the HTML and found it.
In the console
C.npc."name"."variable"=number

So for Sydney
C.npc.Sydney.Purity=0

Works for any of the named npc's that I can tell, I verified Mason and River's love stat, but most of the npc's have all the options available to them, they just don't do anything. Increasing rage on say Robin isn't going to do anything. Also beware that the numbers in console may be modified elsewhere by the game code, Sydney's corruption stat in console is doubled by the game, so 10 became 20 in the social tab.

Scarlover44

Aug 19, 2022
Question: Is there any mods that give the game a fantasy feel? like fantasy races or a medieval time period or something?
related note: Are there any mods that change the npc skin color from only being pale or brown? maybe even a color wheel?

N1OFP

Jul 23, 2023
How do you cheat alexs farm progress
iirc, in the cheat menu on the NPC section, there's an option that says something like "clear farm field", you click it and the next time you load the farm, the current field will be cleared. It's a bit hard to see cuz it's in between all of the other love interest variables.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Usually this is where you might get the obligatory "use the search function" spiel, but it is actually a little tricky to find this post if you don't have an idea of what terms to look for.

Simply put, though, just press F12 and run either code in the console. The exact steps to actually run the code will vary a bit by browser, but F12 is pretty standard for getting you to the right place.
SugarCube.State.variables.feats.allSaves.points = 720
to unlock all feats, run this code in the console:
Object.keys(SugarCube.setup.feats).forEach(featName => Wikifier.wikifyEval("<<earnFeat "+featName + ">>"))

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Question: Is there any mods that give the game a fantasy feel? like fantasy races or a medieval time period or something?
related note: Are there any mods that change the npc skin color from only being pale or brown? maybe even a color wheel?
You're asking for a whole ass different game with similar mechanics with the first one ngl

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Anyone got a list of sugarcube vars to change, or by chance know any of the functions to do stuff like remove a piece of clothing, or add an item to inventory? Ive done a little digging and I can change basic stuff like stats and money, but I dont know how to find the functions that I assume are there for something like something.under_bottom.remove() etc.

I mostly enjoy just fucking around in tehse games, but these sugarcube ones just have a metric fuckton of vars to dig through in console and I dont know the best way to dig through the code itself to find this stuff. I have a very basic javascript knowledge.

I have searched through this thread a bit looking for basic shit like "sugarcube" and other keywords but didnt find much.

Actually, I think I found out a bit that will help me find more. I found tons of actions in the html file by searching for text in the debug screen. Then I did more digging to find out how to run those actions (which seem to be called widgets?). The following is one I made by mixing the two that seems to work correctly (strips you nude and stores the clothes in the wardrobe so they are not lost)
Wikifier.wikifyEval(' <<undress "wardrobe">>');
This one just takes off a single piece:
Wikifier.wikifyEval(' <<underlowerundress "wardrobe">>');

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 191 Votes