Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
This is the most impressive game I have ever seen. The author is so awesome.
Agreed. There are a handful of games that I continue to play regularly and have explored all kinds of characters and this is probably the one I've played the most. It helps that there is a team of enthusiastic developers, even if that means they pull in different directions and sometimes only add things that interest them, but Vrelnir does a great job in keeping it all going and continuing to flesh out the world.

Reactions: zhangff

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
One thing I've yet to understand: Robyn having problems paying Baley only starts if we reach 100% relations? (triggering his quest)?

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Unless something changed I don't think it has anything to do with your relationship status with Robin? At least, I've seen Robin get shipped off in previous runs w/o hardly ever interacting with them, so I think this might just be coincidental on your part

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
One thing I've yet to understand: Robyn having problems paying Baley only starts if we reach 100% relations? (triggering his quest)?
I am also unsure, but like whittle said, I think it's something that's timed and happens after a while and the only difference that the love stat has, is unlocking the quest itself and the ability to do something about it. If you don't do anything with Robin, just ignore them all the time and focus on other things, eventually you'll either stop seeing them or when visiting their room you'll see the event of their missing console, having sold it to pay Bailey, and so on... until eventually they go missing. But in that case you can't do anything about it because you two aren't close and you aren't involved. I didn't completely explore this avenue because I tend to always complete this quest quickly to prevent it from happening. Not like earning money is particularly difficult to do, just maybe kinda tedious and repetitive...

Reactions: Mwanted
Sep 3, 2023

Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
I think Robin's payments work the same way yours do; £100 in the first week, £300 the next, then £500... but he/she only makes £300 per week from the lemonade/hot chocolate business, so after 3 weeks they're out of cash, then have to sell the console, then get pimped out. But they only tell you about it (the "I'm scared... Bailey asks for so much money...") if your relationship score is high enough. But if you spend any time with Robin it's fairly easy to get their affection up high enough in that time.

Apr 6, 2018
It has probably been asked before, but any of the mods change it visually? I've tried the game a few times, and I like it but the childish aesthetic is a no for me.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
This game needs tooltips for stats. I have no idea what they do and which actions increase/decrease them. If it weren't for wiki pages I'd be completely lost. If I have to look at some external sources to understand basic game functions that makes it a very badly designed game. Adding tooltips shouldn't be that hard.

Wystr

Jul 30, 2024
so after I rescued robin from the docks I convinced bailey to double how much I pay instead of charging robin, then a few days later robin vanished anyways. I did beat up bailey instead of paying him, which is what I have been doing every time since my rent reached like 700, is that why she vanished? I tried looking it up on the wiki to try and find her, since she isn't at the docks this time or anything. Is my game just bugged?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
so after I rescued robin from the docks I convinced bailey to double how much I pay instead of charging robin, then a few days later robin vanished anyways. I did beat up bailey instead of paying him, which is what I have been doing every time since my rent reached like 700, is that why she vanished? I tried looking it up on the wiki to try and find her, since she isn't at the docks this time or anything. Is my game just bugged?
Well,I don't recall any such event where she straight up vanishes:unsure:then again I never unlocked the dock scene either. Post your save data here.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
It has probably been asked before, but any of the mods change it visually? I've tried the game a few times, and I like it but the childish aesthetic is a no for me.
There are some mods on that provide visual changes for PC,and there is firemod which greatly enhances X-rays(it hasn't been updated in a while tho).

Reactions: Pedritofalsete

Wystr

Jul 30, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had been fighting Bailey for a while before I agreed to take on Robin's debt, and I don't remember seeing that message. But It sounds like what you are describing can only happen after you lose a fight or surrender to bailey, neither of which has happened to me.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I had been fighting Bailey for a while before I agreed to take on Robin's debt, and I don't remember seeing that message. But It sounds like what you are describing can only happen after you lose a fight or surrender to bailey, neither of which has happened to me.
Just in case make sure they arent at the pillory.
I also read something about Robin getting taken to be flogged at the docks even though they won against Bailey but i cant really confirm that.

Wystr

Jul 30, 2024
Just in case make sure they arent at the pillory.
I also read something about Robin getting taken to be flogged at the docks even though they won against Bailey but i cant really confirm that.
she is not in the pillory, there is some curvy lady in it right now. I checked the docks already and she isn't there either. She isn't in her room either.

Wystr

Jul 30, 2024
She comes back after 4 days.
View attachment 3968595
so was it because I beat up Bailey? Is there some way to keep bad things from happening to her without giving bailey stupid amounts of money every week? Why can't I just snap the twerp's neck and be done with him? It's gotten to the point where I sometimes just visit his office to beat him up and bully him.

• Haha
Reactions: RayBar
4.50 star(s) 191 Votes