3.30 star(s) 52 Votes

OzBa

May 9, 2017
I hear from other people I know on Discord that you can fuck the trap in a dream sequence that is a reward for completing the hardest level of his minigame. Outside of the dream sequence, there's a love confession then blowjobs (both ways), handjobs (both ways), frottage and a buttjob. Lots of animations too. You can also masturbate in your bed while thinking of the family members (so there's a tiny bit of non-gay content even!)

And no, I don't have the update itself, sorry. Call me when he fucks the bitchy sister or the milf.

SomewhatLewd

Nov 17, 2019
I hear from other people I know on Discord that you can fuck the trap in a dream sequence that is a reward for completing the hardest level of his minigame. Outside of the dream sequence, there's a love confession then blowjobs (both ways), handjobs (both ways), frottage and a buttjob. Lots of animations too. You can also masturbate in your bed while thinking of the family members (so there's a tiny bit of non-gay content even!)

And no, I don't have the update itself, sorry. Call me when he fucks the bitchy sister or the milf.
We're gonna be like 60 by the time that rolls around lol

OzBa

May 9, 2017
We're gonna be like 60 by the time that rolls around lol
God, I fucking know, right?

But hey, it does bode well for the future. For the last few (fuck me) years, every time a Casey updated dropped with next to no content, it meant the subsequent Chloe, Jude and Mia updates would also have next to no content.

At least now we know that the next updates with the girls (and the harem route!) will also have a dream sex scene, a love confession and some around-the-house fun.

Also, this update has also had a lot of structural stuff updated as well, which I hope means the next few updates will be faster hopefully maybe hopefully maybe please.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018

I suggest someone else re-upload and update the thread

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
" Implemented the start of Casey's route "After three years...then you get scammed with a dream scene :KEK::LUL::FacePalm:

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
I forgot about this game...It's been out for 3 years almost...we fucking anything yet?
Only in your dreams, big boss doesn't wanna let MC stick his dick in anything. Instead it's just mimigames and talking with a smidgen of nudity here or there. Long story short, you'll be disappointed if you've come back expecting to be capable of going balls deep into any family member

OzBa

May 9, 2017
bruh theres no content for casey
There is though.

Also, a rimjob.

3.30 star(s) 52 Votes