3.30 star(s) 52 Votes

Dante7743

Jan 27, 2019
The dev weed to realize that people wouldn't be mad at him and constantly calling him a hack or a scammer if he simply updated everyone of the situation of the game. I'm not asking for him to magically hand to us the entire finished game, I just want to know why it has been taking so long, if the next update will be a giant one and that's why he's taking his time or what complications he is facing that are making it take so long. Deleting angry comments from Itch while just updating the people at Subscribestar is just making his situation worse
I think a lot of developers underestimate the value of communication even when the news they have to give isn't good. It seems to me that a deliberate lack of communication is the result of greedy or unethical decision making by the developer. Just as a youtuber DMCA's a video criticizing them is basically a confirmation that the criticisms are true, a developer not making an effort to communicate game progress to show that they are not taking advantage of supporters means that you can say with very little doubt that they are definitely taking advantage of everyone supporting them.

BLONKED

Jun 3, 2023
I think a lot of developers underestimate the value of communication even when the news they have to give isn't good. It seems to me that a deliberate lack of communication is the result of greedy or unethical decision making by the developer. Just as a youtuber DMCA's a video criticizing them is basically a confirmation that the criticisms are true, a developer not making an effort to communicate game progress to show that they are not taking advantage of supporters means that you can say with very little doubt that they are definitely taking advantage of everyone supporting them.
This exactly. even if your walking away from the project people are FAR more forgiving if you had been open and communicative. if moraion dipped now people would be pissed about him stringing everyone along. dude just needs to post some dev log like twice a month at most?

SomewhatLewd

Nov 17, 2019
Ugh really? The game had so much potential too. Really sad how great games are abandoned due to the creator's greed..
Yeah, even on their discord they dismiss questions about the update. Its all "coming soon". Its been almost a year since an update and its been 3 years without anything sex wise. Theres more lewd fan art of the game then there is actual art. The progress bar constantly gets moved back. There's a screenshot here with a lower goal number then what it is now. Total scam

Reactions: allmyfellas

Dante7743

Jan 27, 2019
Yeah, even on their discord they dismiss questions about the update. Its all "coming soon". Its been almost a year since an update and its been 3 years without anything sex wise. Theres more lewd fan art of the game then there is actual art. The progress bar constantly gets moved back. There's a screenshot here with a lower goal number then what it is now. Total scam
Looks like the progress bar on his Subscribestar got removed entirely. The dev is really going mask off right now.

Nnoitorowned

May 23, 2022
At this point, if his work isn't copyrighted, a real non-cunt developer could just trace his characters and release a game with them. I don't believe in artistic integrity when the original artist is a piece of shit in the first place.

It's money waiting to be grabbed.

Reactions: fffrrygcrfc54@

xdpxp

Jul 10, 2024
At this point, if his work isn't copyrighted, a real non-cunt developer could just trace his characters and release a game with them. I don't believe in artistic integrity when the original artist is a piece of shit in the first place.

It's money waiting to be grabbed.
that's not how copyright works silly

Reactions: archmancer8
3.30 star(s) 52 Votes