3.30 star(s) 52 Votes

OzBa

May 9, 2017
If you're game is giving the black screen after loading a save, try loading from the map rather than an event. Loading from an event seems to bug it out but loading from, like, the hallway seems to be okay.

You might want to save in the hallway before triggering an event especially the one where you chose a route.

yesplznothx

Jan 28, 2018
Using the Unity Assets Ripper I extracted everything and the files amount to 2.07 gb, I may have bungled the proces, but the fact that the ripper could only find 1/6th of the assets, as those usually account for the largest part of any game, is worrysome. Could someone with more substantial know-how take a look at this?

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
Apparently it's a problem with Unity, a cursory search show the only real fix for the dev is to remove and re-import all assets.

yesplznothx

Jan 28, 2018
Size doesn't mean quality (yeah, narrowly avoided that pun). But really, if there is 10gb extra that would heavily tax any connection and storage, for nothing, if its a bug, the dev should be ask help.
If the fix sup3erbreakout mentioned does work, the dev should implement it as fast as possible, if not then seek help elsewhere.
With the amount of content this could easily be cut down to a 1.5 gb renpy game, without loosing quality, content or options.

Some unity games seem pointless when there are better engines for the content.

ratholos12345

Mar 26, 2022
This game is acting as a zip bomb to my PC. Whats with that bullshit. Its taking up well over 20 GB when I do a file transfer failing every time and clogging up my temp storage.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
is there really anything new tho? i loaded my last save and all the girls have full hearts except the last one at the end.
i don't give a shit about the boy and refuse to even think of doing anything with him.
do i need to start a new game? i'm hoping it's not another game where all the 'new' content is stuff that's already happened...

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
This one file: resources.assets.resS is 12GB. There is a normal size resources.assets and I'm not a programmer so no idea why this is so, but thats where to size issue is located.

Reactions: Akrelo
3.30 star(s) 52 Votes