3.30 star(s) 52 Votes

FlappyTap

Nov 17, 2021
I seem to be stuck at the portion where it says to confront Casey on T,W,Th afternoon and I can't seem to find any more ways to "find the courage" to confront him. Am I doing something wrong? Did I accidentally bypass an event to get to this point and now I can't do it?

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
First time seeing this game, can anyone else tell me if it has any content worth playing? Or should I just wait for future updates. Thank you.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So the actual sexual scenes aren't bad. There's two blowjobs (recieve), 1 giving. There's a dream sequence with a rimjob and anal sex. A couple rimjobs (giving). A handjob or two. A buttjob... I can't think of anything else. But the scenes were actual scenes and not just two or three sentences and done like many of the games on this site.
One thing I didn't like was that there's a comment about a harem path, but once you get to the first actually sexual scene it tells you that you're blocking off every other character and their paths totally vanish from the left side.

a regular jojo fan

Apr 7, 2021
So the actual sexual scenes aren't bad. There's two blowjobs (recieve), 1 giving. There's a dream sequence with a rimjob and anal sex. A couple rimjobs (giving). A handjob or two. A buttjob... I can't think of anything else. But the scenes were actual scenes and not just two or three sentences and done like many of the games on this site.
One thing I didn't like was that there's a comment about a harem path, but once you get to the first actually sexual scene it tells you that you're blocking off every other character and their paths totally vanish from the left side.
yo can you give the save?

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
How do you get 3rd piece of Heart with Casey? I seem stuck with 2/3 but I was using an older save tho.
Do I need to start a new game or something I've missed? Tried to speak with Casey Mon-Sun but never get 3/3.
Any help or suggestion would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

1726567668463.png

Sep 15, 2019
So... you still can't get anything, but a dream with Casey? I tried everything I could, and I'm totally stuck at "Gain courage to confront Casey". - (2/3 big heart. ) 1726568014914.png

Ikari

Aug 6, 2017
How do you get 3rd piece of Heart with Casey? I seem stuck with 2/3 but I was using an older save tho.
Do I need to start a new game or something I've missed? Tried to speak with Casey Mon-Sun but never get 3/3.
Any help or suggestion would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

View attachment 4042176
when he has yoga (Monday, Wednesday afternoon) go to his room and find something to talk about (Drawers)

3.30 star(s) 52 Votes