Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
I expect there isn't, but is there any way to get the extra days from the Mercs AND the treasure from the heist that Mina and Cooch?

EduAAA

Jul 31, 2023
This game just some months ago used to work as a charm on my Steam Deck, since some updates ago it freezes, I've read maybe 2 posts of other people having same random freezes, is there anything to make it work again? Some games got low performance mode for low end devices even though Steam Deck runs perfectly other Ren'py visual novels with animations and realistic 3d, and other 2d visual novels of course, any1 having same trouble?

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
besides daja,malice, and the pincess are there any new people that you can marry after taking the castle?,or is it still the same 3?

HueksYuuki

Aug 6, 2019
Okay guys I'm sorry for leaving this message right out in the open but.

Can someone guide me through what steps I have to take to guarantee that Maelys is safe, or can she become my queen? I like her way too much and now I'm stuck at just turning her into some sort of guard and her denying to be part of the harem or any of those interactions..

I want Maelys as Nr. 1/2 ... D: ; - ;

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567
Oct 12, 2023
Can someone guide me through what steps I have to take to guarantee that Maelys is safe, or can she become my queen? I like her way too much and now I'm stuck at just turning her into some sort of guard and her denying to be part of the harem or any of those interactions..
She can't become consort fyi.

Step 1) Save her from the the Centaurs.

Step 2) Beat her up, tell you can make her life better and that you mean no harm, choose the options where Dragon isn't a POS or tries to threathen her.

If you did it right she will allow you to fuck her later.... results might be messy, and the despair path is the oposite.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021

Step 2) Beat her up, tell you can make her life better and that you mean no harm, choose the options where Dragon isn't a POS or tries to threathen her.

If you did it right she will allow you to fuck her later.... results might be messy, and the despair path is the oposite.
There is apparently (coming in a future update) a way for you to make Maelys your official Knight. If you only treat her kindly (no seggs, no abuse), visit her regularly, and treat her with kindness (as if you're trying to date her, basically), you can avoid all the bad endings with her. I'm looking forward to seeing her in my service as a knight. REALLY would like to make her my consort, but....

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
0 DAYS WITHOUT PEOPLE ASKING IF THERE IS SOMEONE YOU CAN MARRY POST-CONQUEST.
That doesn't answer my question .i haven't played for quite sometime so i asked a simple qeustion, questions often reapeat themselves when they go unanswered. example -
besides daja,malice, and the pincess are there any new people that you can marry after taking the castle?,

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
You know, the only problem I have with this game is the size of my dragon dick.
Makes me wish you had the option to switch between a humanoid dragon form, and your main dragon form.
OR, let me have a smaller (still relatively huge) dragon cock.

HueksYuuki

Aug 6, 2019

My Disappointment is Immeasurable and My Day is Ruined

Thank you for the quick answer... I was at the stage where she wanted to just abandon the Goddess and give in and have sex as a new start for her? And I said no and no but then I saved and did it and man it was the most horrible thing ever ):

Then I loaded and just refused her completely, but now she wants to just be a Knight of some sort and i'm like AGH WHY ; - ;

HueksYuuki

Aug 6, 2019
There is apparently (coming in a future update) a way for you to make Maelys your official Knight. If you only treat her kindly (no seggs, no abuse), visit her regularly, and treat her with kindness (as if you're trying to date her, basically), you can avoid all the bad endings with her. I'm looking forward to seeing her in my service as a knight. REALLY would like to make her my consort, but....
Her and Helois are my favorites so I want them both as Queens basically... I don't want to put Maelys through more fighting, or make her do bad things any longer... Why is Author-nim not giving us good food and letting us marry the two gorgeous Elves ; - ;

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
but now she wants to just be a Knight of some sort
Way I read it, her last comments before running off to get her armor imply she will be up for every sort of 'duty' to you.
Its is not like the severing itself caused her coma/withdrawal. That seemed to be her reaction to total abandonment by the same goddess who she has spend her whole long-ass life on, and she wants to hang on to you now instead.

So I'd say she could easily become more of a first consort/bodyguard while Helois handles the official court part, and neither of them will mind that one bit.
The only difficult parts with that future? The royal bloodline tradition, which needs to be circumvented with nearly all of the LIs and more importantly: Stopping your daughter from turning Maelys into a red stain on the floor first

HueksYuuki

Aug 6, 2019
Way I read it, her last comments before running off to get her armor imply she will be up for every sort of 'duty' to you.
Its is not like the severing itself caused her coma/withdrawal. That seemed to be her reaction to total abandonment by the same goddess who she has spend her whole long-ass life on, and she wants to hang on to you now instead.

So I'd say she could easily become more of a first consort/bodyguard while Helois handles the official court part, and neither of them will mind that one bit.
The only difficult parts with that future? The royal bloodline tradition, which needs to be circumvented with nearly all of the LIs and more importantly: Stopping your daughter from turning Maelys into a red stain on the floor first

Yes, that was implied that she would be up for every sort of other 'duty'... But it felt not like her, you know? It felt like a lifeless choice, back to her subservience days under that Convocation, just now under a different "Master", not a lover or a king / prince.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JungleNuts
Oct 12, 2023
Thank you for the quick answer... I was at the stage where she wanted to just abandon the Goddess and give in and have sex as a new start for her? And I said no and no but then I saved and did it and man it was the most horrible thing ever ):
Dw, if you have Malice you can ensure a way to help her.

The issue here though... it's Malice and while yeah does help she kinda goes to far (but her reasoning does make sense)

Reactions: JungleNuts

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Her and Helois are my favorites so I want them both as Queens basically... I don't want to put Maelys through more fighting, or make her do bad things any longer... Why is Author-nim not giving us good food and letting us marry the two gorgeous Elves ; - ;
<wags finger> ah ah ah... the game is not complete yet, the dev may take mercy on us suffering souls and make some things permitted in the future that are forbidden to us now....

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes