Jun 25, 2021
fucking love the game but holy shit CAN WE GET SOME FUCKING DRAGON PENIS CONSISTENCY. fucker changes shape every scene i swear, and that one dick design for minas latest scene is so damn off putting, weird and inflated with a round human tip? where did the rad dragon rod go. love the team and i love the game so very much but this is killin me. glad my fave gay wolf boy finally got some love heres hopin the infernals will as well Imao

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
fucking love the game but holy shit CAN WE GET SOME FUCKING DRAGON PENIS CONSISTENCY. fucker changes shape every scene i swear, and that one dick design for minas latest scene is so damn off putting, weird and inflated with a round human tip? where did the rad dragon rod go. love the team and i love the game so very much but this is killin me. glad my fave gay wolf boy finally got some love heres hopin the infernals will as well Imao
hmmm. maybe this one dragon has shapeshifter abilities.

btw just found out why he's after humies in the first place:

DRAGONS.jpg

them Dragon girls just didn't like this habit.

Jul 31, 2018
its been quite a long time since i checked this game....how much preggo content is in here? I remember the elf being the only one to get preggo

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
How far along are we on the content roadmap? I'd like to play this when it's finished, but I'd like to know approximately how far away are we still. Thanks!
We are "forever away" from the ending, just like any other h-game that stays forever in-development just to sqeeze out money from doners. In 6 months there weren't any meaningful updates.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
besides daja,malice, and the pincess are there any new people that you can marry after taking the castle?,or is it still the same 3?

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
A New Update is out

Me: Oh cool! What's in this update?

Every character gets something except Malice

Me: Zzzzzzzzz.....

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Is there a way to give the wolves fake women? Like women I don't own. The Kobolds and Mercs will take gold but the Wolfmen only really accept women, and even on power fantasy mode there's no real option to not lose what's mine and support Wolfmen Horde

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes