Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
Oh joy. Gone are the monthly updates. From now on, the next update will be "when it's done".
hey, would you rather ahve to wait a month for 1-3% of progess or wait for while longer for 5-10% progress in a update. they can get done a lot more work done then if they update every month, plus you don't know their life, not every thing can revolve arond this project, never judge a man until you walk a mile in their shoes

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

Tannel

May 16, 2018
I want to like this game, but I honestly find the disparity between the H-Scene art and the Sprite art to be really bothersome. Switching to a Completely different art style where some of the characters don't even look that similar between the styles kinda takes away from my enjoyment of the game.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
hey, would you rather ahve to wait a month for 1-3% of progess or wait for while longer for 5-10% progress in a update. they can get done a lot more work done then if they update every month, plus you don't know their life, not every thing can revolve arond this project, never judge a man until you walk a mile in their shoes
Interesting. That post you quoted was not mine, although I DID reply to it. F95 messed up here.

May 29, 2024
Adeline is obviously scheming something, and using us is part of her scheme. The big question is if it's the kind of scheme that we can live with. Because if her plan is "you will be my puppet king, and while you're distracted banging your pile of consorts, I will reshape the land in my image and rule it according to my whims," I am sure many of us could say "rad, running this place sounds like a pain in the ass, here's the keys to the kingdom, bring something by when you need me to rubber stamp it, I will be making the catgirl twins kiss in the meantime."

CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
However she is also a hot mommy who laid your egg
*By getting several people killed trying to contact demonic entities to later use you, likely without your consent, in a hellish ritual so you can be reborn as some infernal being that isn't really alive in the normal sense, throw your newly reborn self in a coup which fails and makes you spend months being hunted and later fighting a war against the entire Realm while still less than a quarter years old.
But she is hot, that much is true.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
been a year since I last played this game but just wondering, where did the walkthrough go. There was one here?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Adeline is obviously scheming something, and using us is part of her scheme. The big question is if it's the kind of scheme that we can live with. Because if her plan is "you will be my puppet king, and while you're distracted banging your pile of consorts, I will reshape the land in my image and rule it according to my whims," I am sure many of us could say "rad, running this place sounds like a pain in the ass, here's the keys to the kingdom, bring something by when you need me to rubber stamp it, I will be making the catgirl twins kiss in the meantime."
Sure but she is arguably a better person to lead a kingdom than a dragon. In lore of this game, dragons are reviled and evil creatures. Imagine now having one where dragon is in charge.
Rather than a human being in charge while having dragon on the leash. She still treats you with respect, dignity and actual love. She is your mother after all. At the same time, she wants power.

*By getting several people killed trying to contact demonic entities to later use you, likely without your consent, in a hellish ritual so you can be reborn as some infernal being that isn't really alive in the normal sense, throw your newly reborn self in a coup which fails and makes you spend months being hunted and later fighting a war against the entire Realm while still less than a quarter years old.
But she is hot, that much is true.
It is what it is. You're still a dragon. She is your mom. You get to bang her as reward for being a good homicidal dragon and destroying the pesky people who are against you.
Alternatively just ditch her for Heloise as everyone else.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I love the moaning sounds :love:, but I'm not so sure about the normal conversation voice acting :HideThePain:. The game is still awesome, though! Plot is great!
I'd have to disagree about the voice acting. I think it's one of the game's best features.
here we see different opinions, fine example.
i myself always have music and any voice acting muted.
..they sound better in my head, anyway.
also, as soon as you start skipping or clicking through scenes, any voices go out of sync, or skip.. which makes them cluttered or stuttering or just cut in the middle of a word. i can click rather quick through some already played scene and still read all the text. in my case, the voice just gets in the way.

CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
I love the moaning sounds :love:, but I'm not so sure about the normal conversation voice acting :HideThePain:. The game is still awesome, though! Plot is great!
I'd have to disagree about the voice acting. I think it's one of the game's best features.
I think you're both right. The quality of voice acting varies so wildly it's funny. Take Balthorne and Maelys whispering acting and compare it with Heloise's soft velvet voice or Valzira's ever sarcastic seething. It's night and day.

Oct 12, 2023
I think you're both right. The quality of voice acting varies so wildly it's funny. Take Balthorne and Maelys whispering acting and compare it with Heloise's soft velvet voice or Valzira's ever sarcastic seething. It's night and day.
Personally, the best ones are:

Stupid Sexy Ryll.

"Trust me bro" Malagar.

"Sister fucker" Inej and "sister fucked" Sabetha.

Best daughter Malice.

Honorable mentions:

Wolf Semen girl (Mary-Anne)

The Femboy (you know the one).

Darja.

"Allegedly not traumatized" Breaker.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Personally, the best ones are:

Stupid Sexy Ryll.

"Trust me bro" Malagar.

"Sister fucker" Inej and "sister fucked" Sabetha.

Best daughter Malice.

Honorable mentions:

Wolf Semen girl (Mary-Anne)

The Femboy (you know the one).

Darja.

"Allegedly not traumatized" Breaker.
Sabetha and Mina have to be my favorites. Though I might just be biased toward the accent in Mina's case.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes