Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
Does anyone have a link to that one roadmap that was posted here a while back? I'm trying to find it but the search bar is buggy.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
although its a small peeve i still think in enid should be able to be a consult. some of the ineractions between them could involve their kobolt kids. and all the others should be able to becom queen, but have the humans be the only ones to get daja's dragon queen transformation aswell. and while i'm thinking of it give malice a sibling while we're at it, a brother to be more precise. but only with the inquizatrix. since she has the lines that suggests she wants more kids.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
a brother to be more precise. but only with the inquizatrix. since she has the lines that suggests she wants more kids.
Sounded like male draco/elves are not really possible in the setting, seems to be cute widdle abominations or nothing.
And she also has some lines saying even non-breeding sex might be dangerous for her?
But hey, since Malice likes her mommy I guess any of that would be fixable problems.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
You know, the only problem I have with this game is the size of my dragon dick.
Makes me wish you had the option to switch between a humanoid dragon form, and your main dragon form.
OR, let me have a smaller (still relatively huge) dragon cock.
the size and shape literally changes every single scene

Reactions: JungleNuts

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Heh.

I just remembered that the dev hasn't posted in this thread since April 2023, which is around the time DRM was inserted into the game.

CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
If the royal bloodline is so important and the only way to make more dragons, is there a reason why the princess doesn't just get pregnant from a random dude until she gives birth to one - ideally more - females with royal blood? I mean, it's all good and gucci that she wants to girlboss her way into becoming queen alongside her sondragonhusband, but the moment she dies the dragons go extinct (again).
More importantly, why can't I not turn her into a breeding sow so I don't have to deal with her delusional ambitions and she can spend the rest of her meaningless life pumping out dragon factories while I spend my days with my wife Heloise and my daughterwife Malice.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
there's the issue with the 'random dude' approach, that with each next generation there's less of this 'royal blood' in the line. if that's a mandatory for dragons to be made, the next up dragons will be of increasingly less power, and so on.

so that kind of lets me agree on the question as to why not just use her for my own offspring since hey, I Teh Dragon am supposedly free of her influence.. or am i ...?

Reactions: _Metamorphosis_
Oct 12, 2023
so that kind of lets me agree on the question as to why not just use her for my own offspring since hey, I Teh Dragon am supposedly free of her influence.. or am i ...?
Ultimately the "best"option for the Ravager/MC might as well be Malagar with the Darja Marriage.

While Malice does love you she's still a Naga and it's gonna be mega-incest and wtf will a Dragon-Naga spawn? and she's kinda chaos loving so shit might go uhhh tad crazy.

Adeline still has words of power and she pretty much uses the Dragon for mainly her own ambitions even if she does love you.

Darja? Although she is by the most uhhhh incapable, she's just 100% loyal and in true love with you, she's just a sweet fan-girl who's kind if incredibly naive, Malagar is also completely loyal and is more than fine to just follow you around seeing you fuck shit up, help him out and he is more than happy to help you back kind of deal.

CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
there's the issue with the 'random dude' approach, that with each next generation there's less of this 'royal blood' in the line. if that's a mandatory for dragons to be made, the next up dragons will be of increasingly less power, and so on.
Is that said anywhere? I believed that dragon + royal gives a new dragon and that then the royals mingle with normal humans to produce more royals. Even if blood purity is an issue, it can be resolved in one or two generations of non-royal breeding once we have enough siblings and cousins.
Ultimately the "best"option for the Ravager/MC might as well be Malagar with the Darja Marriage.
I disagree. The queen is meant to rule over the realm while the dragon is busy, and leaving the fate of your kingdom in the hands of an actual child and her amoral uncle is a terrible thing. Darja is stupid, and once the power truly sets in inside Malagar's head, who knows what that ambitious bastard might do. Malagar overall is one of the biggest loosest cannons out there, he knows the words of power, he's impulsive, self-centered, and he isn't as smart as he makes himself appear. The man marched to the dragon's domain with nothing but a spell he never tested that may not work, and even if it did work, had he arrived a week later he would have been stopped, possibly killed, by the wolf tribe or the mercs. This is on par with Adeline's sad attempt at a coup, except he got insanely lucky.
Adeline, for all her faults, is without a doubt the best out of all the current candidates (which says more about the other possible queens than about Adeline herself). She seems to actually know what she's doing and... that's about it really. She's still kinda dumb and knows the words so she's a liability too.
Honestly if I were the dragon I'd kill anyone who even knows of the words' existence and purge every record with fire then marry someone like Mina who knows how to properly run a kingdom. She may not want to, but hey, she didn't want to have sex with the dragon and look at her now! By now she ought to trust more in his judgement.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
If the royal bloodline is so important and the only way to make more dragons, is there a reason why the princess doesn't just get pregnant from a random dude until she gives birth to one - ideally more - females with royal blood? I mean, it's all good and gucci that she wants to girlboss her way into becoming queen alongside her sondragonhusband, but the moment she dies the dragons go extinct (again).
More importantly, why can't I not turn her into a breeding sow so I don't have to deal with her delusional ambitions and she can spend the rest of her meaningless life pumping out dragon factories while I spend my days with my wife Heloise and my daughterwife Malice.
She has a sister who can do that, and besides, I'm sure there were plans to have some normal babies once the realm was back under dragon control. She has no reason for daughters before then.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
to be honest, i actualy find my self wanting between the inquizatrix or enid. enid's in the lead a little mainly becuase while in the late stages of her pregnancy, traveled miles and if you picked the abondoned castle, llitteraly climbed a mountain to find you. not to mention she's just a ordinary woman with no powers or any thing to defend herself, and just gives you an ear full. Now thats gutsy.

Shekelberg

Jun 2, 2020
to be honest, i actualy find my self wanting between the inquizatrix or enid. enid's in the lead a little mainly becuase while in the late stages of her pregnancy, traveled miles and if you picked the abondoned castle, llitteraly climbed a mountain to find you. not to mention she's just a ordinary woman with no powers or any thing to defend herself, and just gives you an ear full. Now thats gutsy.
Farm girls and commoner girls are built different.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
State Of The Realm: July
Greetings from the smut-forge! It’s looking fairly good over here – all the fires have been put out, and our kobolds are (very) hard at work. I’m not going to linger overlong on the calamitous month of May, besides to tell you that all of our problems have now been sorted and that I’m still very grateful for all the support that you’ve shown us.

We were able to get a reasonably chonky build out last month, which I am proud of, but it has also impressed upon me the need to focus. You might be experiencing a bit of ‘update fatigue’ while waiting for Chapter Two, which I think is reasonable. For that reason, I have decided that our next update will be Chapter Two. We will halt our monthly update cycle to free up all of our resources, and fully commit them to the task at hand.

And gosh, what a task! A novella’s worth of court events, new interactions and scenes and costumes for our harem, and new developments amidst the various powers that brought you to the throne. And new offspring! Our lead writer Mattrex has been drafting this monster of an update since last year, and Irrelevant Art has been spending that time getting all our art assets ready. The principal bottleneck has been my own availability, which will now be laser-focused upon getting everything finaled and tested and ready for your enjoyment.

That means this is likely the last you’ll hear from me for a little while. I’ll return, triumphant, when we’re ready to finally turn that page. Until then, I hope you enjoy exploring what we’ve already created – there’ll be a lot more of it, soon.

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes