Zahl

Aug 14, 2017
there is no walkthrough and i'm at a loss as what i need to do next, i need to find some kind of mechanism in the pirate base but i have been everywhere and haven't a clue.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
there is no walkthrough and i'm at a loss as what i need to do next, i need to find some kind of mechanism in the pirate base but i have been everywhere and haven't a clue.
Beat the Pirate, get the Note from him, go to Key Items and read it.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is there a way to play on Joiplay without lag?
You could try the app "Maldives player(RPG MV/MZ)". I've heard on the grapevine that it performs better for MV/MZ games (unable to confirm though)

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
The game is uncensored bro! Those are just preview images!
I know, I was responding to someone asking why it was drawn the way it was. You can tell from that preview image that the dick is censored, but the fully detailed pussy isn't...presumably because it's covered by tights. I believe they probably did this as some way to avoid the censorship requirements in Japan. I'm kinda surprised we don't see this more often if just adding some shading and calling it tights works to avoid censorship.

Last edited:

MontyPython27

Sep 18, 2020
did u find the boat shortcut in their base? cause the mechanism is the stone tile puzzle in the entrance next to the boat

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes