Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
WARNING GAME BROKEN

It becomes impossible to advance after the airship battle with the player hopelessly stuck in the boss fight screen.

We need either a patch or the dev themself is unaware.
I was able to bypass that battle normally... The proof is Julia is already in my Castle. I don't know what you did or what happened but try again. I can screenshot the proof if you don't believe me!

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Looks like a creative attempt to get around the censorship laws so that they can draw a pussy. Obviously real tights wouldn't perfectly conform to her pussy lips like that.
The game is uncensored bro! Those are just preview images!

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
I was able to bypass that battle normally... The proof is Julia is already in my Castle. I don't know what you did or what happened but try again. I can screenshot the proof if you don't believe me!
I believe you, no worries there but I can I ask what path you took first? perhaps something in there is the answer. In my case I tried to do the Amazon country first despite the game implying to do the church first.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I believe you, no worries there but I can I ask what path you took first? perhaps something in there is the answer. In my case I tried to do the Amazon country first despite the game implying to do the church first.
I did indeed the Amazon Country first because I loved Julia more than any other girl in this game of course, still, I bypassed everything normally.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
I did indeed the Amazon Country first because I loved Julia more than any other girl in this game of course, still, I bypassed everything normally.
A man of taste like myself I see. Last time I'll bug you promise and thanks for replying. Which team did you take?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Regarding the two 1 star reviews:
1) You can avoid the Trap's scenes by literally NOT even engaging in any of his events whether you're in the Island or at the Castle.
2) This is the Dev's 3rd game. Give him some time to find animators to animate his cutscenes. As for they're few, do you guys know the term "Quality over Quantity"? Well this applies to this game! I love the Voice Acting and I love how few the scenes are because they make up for it in Quality.
3) For finding the scenes, there is a hint: See this NPC in the castle?! TALK TO HIM! He'll tell you where the girls are! If he says the girl is "away", that means that there is no scene for her. If he says anything else, go to the place where that girl is and you'll find her. Simple as that. So unless you're lazy as pie and want everything handed to you over a silver platter, EXPLORE! PLAY THE GAME!
1726358167057.png
1726358236275.png

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
lexxus If you still have that issue, I have a save that is after the Amazon City is done and at the start of the other City. If you want, just answer this message and I'll provide it for you so that you continue playing the game.

Reactions: lexxus

SystemVoyager

May 26, 2021
Alright I'm stuck here on what I believe is the final area. Is there a way to slip past these or am I just going the wrong way. It seemed pretty linear so far.
1726363087641.png

Hutch

Jul 4, 2017
When i try to start the game a i get a virus warning and the game closes. Is it a problem for anyone else?

NoOneCares2000

Jan 26, 2024
WARNING GAME BROKEN

It becomes impossible to advance after the airship battle with the player hopelessly stuck in the boss fight screen.

We need either a patch or the dev themself is unaware.
I just completed the whole Airship sequence. I hoped to get soft-locked like people are reporting so I could troubleshoot the problem, but it played right through like it was supposed to. Sorry, but a lot of people are not experiencing this problem.

Reactions: lexxus
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes