Leo Omega

May 20, 2020
If you inspect the bandits note that you can grab from the bandits body. (The guy you beat up and then you get the teleporter) The code says 3421

So just go press the buttons in that order
can confirm this doesn't work unless you find and beat up the pirate, the code won't work till you get the note

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
Please remove the 1 star review please.
It is just so stupid and it would be unjustifiable for saying " it is his own opinion ".
There are times that people's opinions are so wrong and absurd. The fact he can't find more than 1 H-scene is just a skill issue on his part.

I understand that many people would play this game for its sexual content but to review it as 1 star because you don't have the skill to find sex scenes (which is easy btw) is just utterly ridiculous.

Oh btw he also gave the sex scenes 3/10 because they are not animated.
All I can say is "BRUH"

fah43543

Dec 22, 2020
lexxus If you still have that issue, I have a save that is after the Amazon City is done and at the start of the other City. If you want, just answer this message and I'll provide it for you so that you continue playing the game.
can give me the save? i am stuck as well

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
It is just so stupid and it would be unjustifiable for saying " it is his own opinion ".
There are times that people's opinions are so wrong and absurd. The fact he can't find more than 1 H-scene is just a skill issue on his part.

I understand that many people would play this game for its sexual content but to review it as 1 star because you don't have the skill to find sex scenes (which is easy btw) is just utterly ridiculous.

All I can say is "BRUH"
You can report a review for being UNFAIR! I've done so with both 1 star reviews and have given my justifications as of why here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/radiant-victorias-v1-0-2-akari-blast.225071/post-14834337

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Do you know where the magic book is located?

View attachment 4035924
I found it in one of the first two cities. I forgot where exactly dammit, maybe it's not even there! Here is a piece of advice: Use Chris (The Trap). He has a skill that tells you how many treasures there are in one area you enter. If you're not using him because you want to avoid his scenes, you can just avoid his scenes by not interacting with him in the Castle.

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021

All I can say is "BRUH"
type shit mf don't look for anything then complain they can't find it or they legally blind they don't double check if they eyes tripping or not they got no exploration capabilities in the slightest

Parrakary

Dec 15, 2018
I found it in one of the first two cities. I forgot where exactly dammit, maybe it's not even there! Here is a piece of advice: Use Chris (The Trap). He has a skill that tells you how many treasures there are in one area you enter. If you're not using him because you want to avoid his scenes, you can just avoid his scenes by not interacting with him in the Castle.
I have already explored the 2 cities and I can't find it,
I will explore thoroughly all the areas to see if I find it, thank you very much anyway.

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
anyone know where you can found silkworm ?
nvm found it nation of faith city of arhilopos inside a chest behind a house

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes