sauronman1

Aug 31, 2017
Must be missing something very obvious, but how do you solve the puzzle in the pirates cave, with the four stone plates?

Apr 28, 2022
Plus it's cool when they're just part of the gang. Most of the time you get all or nothing.

And the hero's actually pretty hot in this. I feel like that's been a rarity lately; they're all a bunch of no-faces or they Face/Offed Kirito.
YEAH!

Im so damn tired of spineless beta protagonists and faceless no personality self inserts.

#bring-back-real-protagonists

And while we're at it, im tired of overly kind protags. No-one's that goddamn kind all the time. How about a somewhat kind protagonist who isnt afraid to be a dick occasionally?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
"Embark on a journey with eight stunning Goddesses"

More like seven godesses and one femboy. At the end of the day even a femboy is still a dude. :HideThePain:

Anyway this game at first glance looks like it is more gameplay/story than H-Content so not necessarily an easy or good fap game.
Thanks for the upload but for now I put it to the bottom of my backlog.

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
YEAH!

Im so damn tired of spineless beta protagonists and faceless no personality self inserts.

#bring-back-real-protagonists

And while we're at it, im tired of overly kind protags. No-one's that goddamn kind all the time. How about a somewhat kind protagonist who isnt afraid to be a dick occasionally?
Either overly kind
Or a nerd
Or a complete asshole that nobody likes
Or a rapist (Rance)

Kaimo Siru

Mar 14, 2023
When I try opening the app file my pc says that it has virus/unwanted software should I be concerned ?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes