Sep 23, 2021
how is combat/gameplay? I can't tell if img 4 from OP is approaching an enemy or already in combat(maybe the skills is the bit lower right). I don't mind 32scene for 8-20h long gameplay if the gameplay/story is actually decent.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
Is the gay content optional? I'd prefer not to be hit with it mid jacking just to climax at the most inopportune time then contemplating who will be in my ******* note.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I found save files from doujin-savedata.blog.jp for what appears to be a fully unlocked gallery. I've uploaded the zip to gofile, but since I don't have a premium account it'll disappear in a few days. Ran a quick virus scan with malwarebytes and came up clean.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
If anyone is interested, here's a small patch that makes the game startup quicker. Radiant Victorias v1.0.2 - Decrypted Data.zip

Basically, it restores the data_encrypted/* files to before they were encrypted and disables the DataEncryption plugin.

Didn't even need to do anything special to get the decrypted files.

I understand the want to protect things, but such pointless methods to do so are a waste of the dev's time.
If you're gonna do it, do it properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I found save files from doujin-savedata.blog.jp for what appears to be a fully unlocked gallery. I've uploaded the zip to gofile, but since I don't have a premium account it'll disappear in a few days. Ran a quick virus scan with malwarebytes and came up clean.
With such a small filesize, you could of just attached it directly.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes