Sep 23, 2021
Actually, there is a good reason to add him: You get more stuff! He has better drop rate than any other party member.
those passive ability are a great, I'm getting so much big orbs & other drop that i can just do the skyrim's timestop cheese wheel meme instead of actually using legit healer/tank.

WatchitHey

Jun 18, 2023
Can anyone please tell me what to do after stepping on stones in cave? I stepped as told in the note from pirate but nothing happens. I think the middle barrier should be removed but nothing happens. Am I missing something?

GiantCuttlefish

Dec 1, 2021
Hey guys I need help. I confronted Chris in his beach tent, got drop down a hole, and the objective now says to chase him to the end of the road. Problem is that I went all the way to the border checkpoint and there is no event. I even went to the pirate hideout and back to town to no avail. Is there something I did not do/notice? Appretiate for the help.

WatchitHey

Jun 18, 2023
Hey guys I need help. I confronted Chris in his beach tent, got drop down a hole, and the objective now says to chase him to the end of the road. Problem is that I went all the way to the border checkpoint and there is no event. I even went to the pirate hideout and back to town to no avail. Is there something I did not do/notice? Appretiate for the help.
If I remember correctly, from the screen just before the screen of border of checkpoint, go on west passing the bridge. There you will meet him along with an enemy

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I heard through one of the Steam reviews that this game has Mother-Daughter Threesome (Oyakodon) content in this game. Is this true? Is there only one Mother-Daughter Oyakodon scene or does each major party member in your harem have a mother you can also bone as well?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I heard through one of the Steam reviews that this game has Mother-Daughter Threesome (Oyakodon) content in this game. Is this true? Is there only one Mother-Daughter Oyakodon scene or does each major party member in your harem have a mother you can also bone as well?
No, there is only one Oyakodon scene.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes