RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.11 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
the fucking main character has 0 dmg fight 1 win and then lose the next one for god sake men
HP does not regenerate itself, and it's awesome, you need to eat something or sleep, having regained health to continue fighting with zombies, and yes, a blow with a fist takes away 5 HP from the opponent, a blow with a stick does 15 damage to HP.
Sticks and other weapons (and more) you can ask Kate to craft for you (workshop in the second house, where the kitchen used to be).
You can also recruit Lin, who is a doctor, and if you build her a laboratory, you can craft powerful healing potions and potions to boost your defense and attack during battles.

At Kate's workshop, there are weapons but also armor and repair kits to repair them and even double the life of each piece of equipment.

There are also NPCs who stay with you to participate in the fights, you just have to find them (the construction of their room can be done afterwards but they consume resources). There are also firearms with a % chance of killing in 1 shot.

In V0.13 which is only available to my members, there are 3 NPCs fighting with you, 4 firearms and I changed the source setting of the game to give the possibility to change equipment during battles.

There is still work to be done but I plan to allow you to regenerate HP by participating in the group meals at 12 pm and 8 pm (+ earning friendship points with the NPCs you eat with)/ to improve the kitchen so that Valerie can prepare better quality meals and get bonuses/ and much more.

Reactions: MeVirus

team river

Apr 16, 2024
question how to make fruit juices and vegetable juice i have drinking water and frood and /kitchen does not work is ther anbetter way to get drinks food no problem drinks are a problem

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
question how to make fruit juices and vegetable juice i have drinking water and frood and /kitchen does not work is ther anbetter way to get drinks food no problem drinks are a problem
This is not yet available at this time. I'll try to add this in a future version.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes