RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.11 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Bobin1001

Jan 16, 2018
Here is a short post to explain some things about the game because there are already quite a few complaints from people who don't read what is written.

1. The walkthrough can be seen by pressing the "PGUP/previous page" button and map with "PGDN/Next page" button.
2. Your bed is your saving point. You will be able to unlock other save points by recruiting certain NPCs (example : Sophia).
3. NPCs give you information when you recruit them. Some NPCs unlock new features, so you have to read what they tell you.
4. Elisabeth unlocks all constructions and upgrades. The quest to find her unlocks 1 day after you recruit Kate.
5. Don't forget to look at the settings to configure the game the way you want.
6. The hero runs if you play with the mouse, but he walk for default if you play with the keyboard and controller. Either you press the "Dash" button or activate "always running" in the options (thanks to the 1-star rating).
7. You can use mapping to slow down zombies.
8. A 10th equipment slot has been created for firearms. Firearms give 1 spell when equipped. there's the pistol in V0.04 and the shotgun in V0.05 (there will be more later as well as firearms that give multiple spells). PS : Bullet magazines will appear anywhere when you find your 1st firearm, they are consumable and give 5 MP max. There will only be 12 or 16 to find.
9. If you find Sophia and follow her waklthrough, you can build a workshop of items to use in battle and a machine to create bullets.
10. If you find Lin, you'll be able to build a lab to create potions to heal yourself or increase your damage and/or defense (implemented in V0.06).

You can also read the to get more details or just ask, I'll answer everyone. Good fun.
"I'll answer everyone."
How do I get a night in bed with you?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Can someone create a game with a sewn-together-zombie girl as main interest (ala Zombina or whoever from Monster Musume) and call it "Seams? Legit"?
That would satisfy my fetish of sewn-together-zombie girls (you know, the kind with brains) and my fetish of brilliantly bad puns.
Zombina is the best (y):love:

Sw1ft

Feb 18, 2018
So I have to ask is there a good way to get metal because I am not getting any outside of 1 region maybe I just go 10 spent 5 on electricity and found out i need 20 more am i missing something?
I can't find metal to save my fucking life i cant make the hook this game is impossible!

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Where is the location to find anvil anyone?
Just use the "talk about the workshop" part with Kate when she's in the 2nd house and she'll tell you. Same thing when you need the 2nd special item.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I can't find metal to save my fucking life i cant make the hook this game is impossible!
It is possible to find metal in the research points in the ruined houses and in the backpacks of the dead survivors that can be found in the regions with 0 DANGER.

Later, I will create a special region where it will be easier to find metal but the risk of dying will be higher.

Tazuar

May 9, 2022
Just use the "talk about the workshop" part with Kate when she's in the 2nd house and she'll tell you. Same thing when you need the 2nd special item.
it says farmhouse to the north but there is nothing there

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
it says farmhouse to the north but there is nothing there
There are 4 things to get at this farm. You have to look for it. There are 2 buildings on the farm, the house and a stable.

PS : The anvil is not marked but there is a water tank next to it. There are 3 farms in the game and the North is above the base when you look at the map.

Tazuar

May 9, 2022
There are 4 things to get at this farm. You have to look for it. There are 2 buildings on the farm, the house and a stable.

PS : The anvil is not marked but there is a water tank next to it. There are 3 farms in the game and the North is above the base when you look at the map.
nevermind i found it

Cloud75

Nov 27, 2018
when are you going to implement a consistent means of obtaining metal? I don't mind some grinding but this is to the level of even save to manipulate the odd is not even worth it and almost everything requires it, I want to like the game but in this state i cant enjoy it.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
the power station has a section that needs a key, can it be found or is this for later?
Also you say Elizabeth unlocks all construction, however I keep getting "Elizabeth hasn't made the plans yet, thus cannot finish all the rooms in the 3 houses and the farm

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
when are you going to implement a consistent means of obtaining metal? I don't mind some grinding but this is to the level of even save to manipulate the odd is not even worth it and almost everything requires it, I want to like the game but in this state i cant enjoy it.
It takes time to create some options and make changes to the already existing content. You have to be a little patient. As I said, there is another way to find the special resources which is to find corpses in the 0 DANGER areas and search in their bag. There will be a special area to get only metal and rope but very dangerous, there will also be 1 new NPC who will search for resources and another survivor base to trade with.

Example: I just added in V0.13 a mood that allows you to change weapons during fights because there is too much fullness with the weapons breaking. It took me a while to find this mood created by someone else because it's not an option in the creation program.

hello i have a problem with Charlotte i can´t go to here the way is blocked View attachment 4007924
There is a fix in my Discord in the part but it is for the next version with some changes that I don't know if they won't cause bugs in this version.

the power station has a section that needs a key, can it be found or is this for later?
Also you say Elizabeth unlocks all construction, however I keep getting "Elizabeth hasn't made the plans yet, thus cannot finish all the rooms in the 3 houses and the farm
I blocked part of the hydroelectric station because this will be available when I have taken care of the stations. There will be a side quest to unlock a fast move.

Normally, there should be a 2nd sentence a little below the message with Elisabeth to say that this part will be available in a future version. I haven't finished adding everything yet.

I wish that would fit on a bumper sticker...
I can look to make this sticker :ROFLMAO:

Archeum

Aug 10, 2018
I made a fishing rod, where to use it? And now how do i get another hook? doesnt seem like i can craft it with kate.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I made a fishing rod, where to use it? And now how do i get another hook? doesnt seem like i can craft it with kate.
You can fish where there are fish circling in the water.

You can upgrade Kate's workshop to have more items to craft or have upgraded equipments.

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
the fucking main character has 0 dmg fight 1 win and then lose the next one for god sake men
HP does not regenerate itself, and it's awesome, you need to eat something or sleep, having regained health to continue fighting with zombies, and yes, a blow with a fist takes away 5 HP from the opponent, a blow with a stick does 15 damage to HP.
Sticks and other weapons (and more) you can ask Kate to craft for you (workshop in the second house, where the kitchen used to be).

Reactions: TSGS
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes