RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.11 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Yeah i did other option and she told me i need to build ammunition workbench and still no option to build it, see screenshot above. I can upload my save file if you want to check it.

With Amelie(first bug with message near bed there is NORTH, but it is should be SOUTH intead(right location). Second i go there and there is message go to NW to big house, i go there https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-f...ic-the-sex-games-stories.165977/post-14201528 and there is no clues about Amelie, maybe because you need to complete first Sophie quest.
Anyway i can not complete them both...

Also i applied this to files (fixes) https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-f...ic-the-sex-games-stories.165977/post-13925248 only before bed scene with Anna. Because there was no mention in OP and i recieven the bug there only after this i found about fixes.

Is there additional fixes, which was not posted in OP??
You shouldn't pay attention to this photo because it's the last step and it's useless if you don't do all the steps. It is a large house with a large garden and there are no other houses in its area. 1 square from the hydroelectric power plant ;)
I write 2 times to go to the North instead of the South... I fixed it in V0.11 or V0.12.

For Sophia's kitchen, you have to go to the 3rd house in the building book and choose to repair the kitchen.

Sophia's quests just allow you to capture Amelie for now. This will also allow you to capture the other 2 zombie girls when they are added.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
You shouldn't pay attention to this photo because it's the last step and it's useless if you don't do all the steps. It is a large house with a large garden and there are no other houses in its area. 1 square from the hydroelectric power plant ;)
I write 2 times to go to the North instead of the South... I fixed it in V0.11 or V0.12.

For Sophia's kitchen, you have to go to the 3rd house in the building book and choose to repair the kitchen.

Sophia's quests just allow you to capture Amelie for now. This will also allow you to capture the other 2 zombie girls when they are added.
Thank you:)
I think i cleared everything in 0.10.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
for 2nd zombie girl clue says house north west yet i went in them all and nothing even went a few pages back and went to the exact house in red yet nothing happened
walkthough needs to have more details so many dead ends and getting lost not knowing what to do

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
for 2nd zombie girl clue says house north west yet i went in them all and nothing even went a few pages back and went to the exact house in red yet nothing happened
walkthough needs to have more details so many dead ends and getting lost not knowing what to do
Please do not follow the directions given by Jiraiya's photo because it will be misleading to you. it just indicates the last step. Be sure to look at the region that is northwest of the region in which you got the message. You can also use the game map to better see the region you need to go to.

Feb 23, 2020
Do you think you'll eventually give some of the characters that'll eventually join the players party like Sophia for example the ability to Grant's a plus 20%chance to find certain crafting items when searching houses. Or give a increase to critical hit chance Would that be a good idea for later versions?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Do you think you'll eventually give some of the characters that'll eventually join the players party like Sophia for example the ability to Grant's a plus 20%chance to find certain crafting items when searching houses. Or give a increase to critical hit chance Would that be a good idea for later versions?
The weapons you can craft have different abilities. Some have a higher critical hit chance, others have increased accuracy and it can also have some with dodge bonuses.

Where the heck are the solar panels???
Solar panels are usually found next to some homes. There are also some on the roofs of some important buildings.
Capture d'écran 2024-08-12 082220.png

NG963

Aug 14, 2024
how do i open up the cheat's in this game or is there even a cheat's menu in the first place

NG963

Aug 14, 2024
After finding the crowbar, there is another tool to find that unlocks the blowjob with the zombie girl. There is also the boobjob but this one is added in V0.06. It takes time to create the animations and if I had more, you could already be fucking with the zombie girls.

V0.04 => 4% of the game finished
how do i open up the cheat's in this game or is there even a cheat's menu in the first place

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
In 1st, you have to get the cheat code then you have to recruit Elisabeth and in the end, you enter the cheat code in the "tips" part of the "construction book".

The cheat code is available for Ultimate members on my Patreon page ;)

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
I feel like i just need the CG of the game and not even bother playing it... I mean i have some slight hate towards RPGM but sure as hell not gonna dying like an idiot becase i suck(literally)

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Can someone create a game with a sewn-together-zombie girl as main interest (ala Zombina or whoever from Monster Musume) and call it "Seams? Legit"?
That would satisfy my fetish of sewn-together-zombie girls (you know, the kind with brains) and my fetish of brilliantly bad puns.

• Love
Reactions: JiraiyaSennin

CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
Can someone create a game with a sewn-together-zombie girl as main interest (ala Zombina or whoever from Monster Musume) and call it "Seams? Legit"?
That would satisfy my fetish of sewn-together-zombie girls (you know, the kind with brains) and my fetish of brilliantly bad puns.
Seems unlikely.

• Sad
Reactions: Yakis0ba

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HowToFuckInAZombieApocalypse-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
This was already a problem with some houses, but with the tv station it's even worse. Some tiles that look walkable are not, so some search spots are completely inaccessible. A new problem is search spots just not working, and one in the tv station was lodged in a wall that I could walk on.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes