JacketMiami12

May 19, 2023
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I can't seem to get past authentication here, I replace the core sdk with the "old" dll, and that gets the game to run, but clicking authenticate just opens the patreon or subscribestar page, using the alternate port doesn't help, and running the powershell script with the "old" sdk says its complete, but nothing changes, any help would be appreciated!

Sep 10, 2021
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I can't seem to get past authentication here, I replace the core sdk with the "old" dll, and that gets the game to run, but clicking authenticate just opens the patreon or subscribestar page, using the alternate port doesn't help, and running the powershell script with the "old" sdk says its complete, but nothing changes, any help would be appreciated!
You shouldn't need to do any of that. Unless something has changed since I last helped out here, all you need to do is download the game from the links on the first page and it should come pre-patched.

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
any more mods of fully made custom characters or custom character models besides that old isabelle one that is not just a reskin of the character like a actually edited model of a base character or a fully modded one or no

Sep 10, 2021
any more mods of fully made custom characters or custom character models besides that old isabelle one that is not just a reskin of the character like a actually edited model of a base character or a fully modded one or no
As far as I've seen in the official modding channels, no. It seems like a bunch of work that can be invalidated once a new update comes out and breaks something about the character, so I assume lots of people are hesitant to try it.

JacketMiami12

May 19, 2023
You shouldn't need to do any of that. Unless something has changed since I last helped out here, all you need to do is download the game from the links on the first page and it should come pre-patched.
I have NO idea how but you were right and it worked, I tried just opening the executable when I first downloaded it and all I got was a black screen, although I did have it on an HDD at first so maybe it was just taking a long time to load? Thanks anyways!

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
UNITY games are mostly realistic! But there are less AVN_3DCG Developers who been rarely using UNITY Gaming engine!

NormalVRChatEnjoyer

Dec 30, 2023
As far as I've seen in the official modding channels, no. It seems like a bunch of work that can be invalidated once a new update comes out and breaks something about the character, so I assume lots of people are hesitant to try it.
Didn't one of the recent updates or dev previews talk about finally updating the mod tools? I was thinking about seeing how difficult it would be to import other 3d models into the game but it required digging up a rather old build of the game and copying a bunch of files from the build into unity.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes