Oct 7, 2022
1726314318727.png
Ahem... Am I playing Project Elera, not Heat?
Her tits are... Well, we can skip this part.
Atlas "sister" rarely talks, seems like her voice bank was corrupted or something... She only opens her mouth 65% of all the time (or may be it's Windows 11 issue idk).
Yea, she is skinny. Also she got a technique to cum with no liquid what makes her even more stronger than other characters. Is that all you got, Renée?
Снимок экрана (3).png
Nice bug though: image_2024-09-14_170740559.png
Too sad that devs didn't intended for player to change Renée body parts while her masturbation.
Снимок экрана (5).png
This position? Are you ok here, girl?
Снимок экрана (6).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: dot7z and monkisuma

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
She even blurts out some of Atlas' voice lines too, the exact same bug Sasha had aswell...

I keep coming back everytime theres a new character to play around with or features i wanted to see updated and i'm still met with frustration and bugs that still haven't been done anything about (looking at you player body...).

I want to like and support this game so goddamn bad, but everytime i attempt to play it, i'm instantly reminded why i stopped. I've probably said this before and i'm sorry if i'm sounding like a broken record.

Axlrow

Nov 23, 2023
You know, every time I try to play this game with the vr body enabled my immersion breaks due to how incomplete this feature feels. Unless you have a full set of vr trackers you can't enjoy fucking the characters, the body gets stuck everywhere, especially the legs.

It would be nice if the developers introduced an option do disable the legs on the player's body.

By the way, have you guys played IntimiMate vr? That game is somewhat similar to this one and it has some really good quality of life features for the vr body; like having the ability to edit the torso, locking the vr body in place and the auto snap to penetration so you don't have to fumble with your digital dick.

It would be cool if the devs added features like this into the game.

monkisuma

Oct 4, 2021
View attachment 4032688
Atlas "sister" rarely talks, seems like her voice bank was corrupted or something... She only opens her mouth 65% of all the time (or may be it's Windows 11 issue idk).
Yea, she is skinny. Also she got a technique to cum with no liquid what makes her even more stronger than other characters. Is that all you got, Renée?
View attachment 4032814
Nice bug though: View attachment 4032726
Too sad that devs didn't intended for player to change Renée body parts while her masturbation.
View attachment 4032815
View attachment 4032816
Jeez, that's NOT AT ALL what I've expected to end up being. Why wasn't this just a skin for Atlas? It really is him but with weird boobs. Come on! At least give her wide hips, juicy thighs and fat ass!

Gita155

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 4032688
View attachment 4032814
Nice bug though: View attachment 4032726
View attachment 4032815
View attachment 4032816
My only point with this character is his shoulders, they could be smaller so he can have a better designed chest!

She even talks a lot, with a French accent that I loved, I don't think she talks much when you're addressed as "girl" in the game

Just like Garret's launch, it came with a lot of bugs but I think it will improve in the future

Jeez, that's NOT AT ALL what I've expected to end up being. Why wasn't this just a skin for Atlas? It really is him but with weird boobs. Come on! At least give her wide hips, juicy thighs and fat ass!
She was made and sculpted on the standard Atlas body, so she has the second most beautiful ass in the game xD

Sorry Marina... but you lost your second place position u.u

MrMorrogh

Jan 4, 2024
Now that we got that out of the way, more or less. We need another big boy. And maybe some improvements on collisions

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
Tbh, the new character sucks, they can't make a futanari character without having to give him a generic and terrible male body, I was expecting something more feminine.

Good species, good VA, but the body modeling threw everything away, by GOD, if I could work with them on designs, I would submit better sketches than that monster-

2/5
After these 2 extremely feminine feline characters I was finally graced with this goddess, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to fuck this hot girl :giggle:

View attachment 4031848
The duality of man

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
I kind of wish we could headswap Atlas' head with that of the zebra. Also the tail. Or that we could flatten the zebra's chest a lot.

royalking

Aug 20, 2017
She even blurts out some of Atlas' voice lines too, the exact same bug Sasha had aswell...

I keep coming back everytime theres a new character to play around with or features i wanted to see updated and i'm still met with frustration and bugs that still haven't been done anything about (looking at you player body...).

I want to like and support this game so goddamn bad, but everytime i attempt to play it, i'm instantly reminded why i stopped. I've probably said this before and i'm sorry if i'm sounding like a broken record.
I like the stuff they are adding, i just dont like the bugs that come with it as well. It feels like they dont do a simple test before the release an update. and the new character is a nice concept but she really needs a bit of a remodel mostly on the upper body.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes