Tmos69

Sep 25, 2023
Hey, anyone can help me with the controllers not tracking on vr? running on oculus 2 with steam vr and no dice

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
Zebras are closer to donkeys than horses. Sorry to break your bubble.
dude i'm talking about swapping the whatever, if you give a ball peen hammer the head of a claw hammer it's not a ball peen no more, just use atlas if you want atlas, I think they made a zebra skin for him (in the mods folder)

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
dude i'm talking about swapping the whatever, if you give a ball peen hammer the head of a claw hammer it's not a ball peen no more, just use atlas if you want atlas, I think they made a zebra skin for him (in the mods folder)
Atlas' zebra skin is a horse disguised as a zebra, look at the tail, ears, and muzzle, that's not a zebra, thus why I wished we could put the zebra's head and tail on Atlas.

Sep 30, 2017
Finally got around to trying the latest build. Im not impressed. I'm all for the devs adding more characters, but what i think would be better than the zebra character is a character model not already made. The new zebra character is a rip-off of atlas, it's clear as fking day. Im all for the devs deciding to add more characters, but what I would like to see is something unique, a model not yet added. For example an avian character like a crow or an owl, even mythical creatures like a harpy, a snek serpent(not using marina's character model), or even a magic weilding mouse if your feeling creative lol (if they add the mouse, then i know they're listening to my pleas lmao). Yeah I know I listed several types of bird races, my point is for something new lmao. Me personally tho, I'd like to see a raccoon model added. I know there's a raccoon skin for garet which I like, but it's just a reskin and it feels meh to me. It also feels similar to what yiffalious1 did with their character reskins. I know that making new characters ain't easy, but without new content like new models and not cheap knock offs(side eyeing the zebra), it gets rather stale pretty fast. I think imma shelf Anthro Heat for a while, my hopes for it aren't as high as it used to be.

Last edited:

chinyaluz

Dec 15, 2021
Finally got around to trying the latest build. Im not impressed. I'm all for the devs adding more characters, but what i think would be better than the zebra character is a character model not already made. The new zebra character is a rip-off of atlas, it's clear as fking day. Im all for the devs deciding to add more characters, but what I would like to see is something unique, a model not yet added. For example an avian character like a crow or an owl, even mythical creatures like a harpy, a snek serpent(not using marina's character model), or even a magic weilding mouse if your feeling creative lol (if they add the mouse, then i know they're listening to my pleas lmao). Yeah I know I listed several types of bird races, my point is for something new lmao. Me personally tho, I'd like to see a raccoon model added. I know there's a raccoon skin for garet which I like, but it's just a reskin and it feels meh to me. It also feels similar to what yiffalious1 did with their character reskins. I know that making new characters ain't easy, but without new content like new models and not cheap knock offs(side eyeing the zebra), it gets rather stale pretty fast. I think imma shelf Anthro Heat for a while, my hopes for it aren't as high as it used to be.
It's a shame that the authors made it clear that they would make more use of the existing model (they weren't even willing to spend any money to make a new one), and I didn't really like their modeling of Jasper's paw pads and feet. While Emmy's foot and Marina's paw pads would have been great, they still chose the paw pads, or soles, of Di*ney characters

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Can't say for certain, but the model does seem to have changes in the preview compared to the one in the current test release.
it could be because of negative feedback. or, possibly being generous here, but i wonder if since this was just a test build it was a sorta placeholder/unfinished while they polished the final one for the milestone build?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes