phancyphantom

Jan 28, 2022
Next milestone is live...

View attachment 3984332

Cracked download coming in about 20 mins...
Seems like this build is super buggy.
Characters/locations menu won't load sometimes and is just blank, forcing a restart.
Performance is notably worse, especially in the locker room sauna.
Vore pose causes the character to look at the player and not open the mouth when getting close (and yes, I scaled myself down to 2-5).
Sometimes it will load a random pose, even though I didn't do anything. I loaded into the bedroom and there was instantly a threesome. I probably accidentally clicked while the game was loading or something, so that might be my fault, not sure.

liam2323

Mar 5, 2024
Characters/locations menu won't load sometimes and is just blank, forcing a restart.
Vore pose causes the character to look at the player and not open the mouth when getting close (and yes, I scaled myself down to 2-5).
Sometimes it will load a random pose, even though I didn't do anything. I loaded into the bedroom and there was instantly a threesome. I probably accidentally clicked while the game was loading or something, so that might be my fault, not sure.
Don't seem to have your issues at all. mine works perfectly fine and with 0 bugs. no performance issues too. maybe bad download?

Oct 7, 2022
Win 11 latest, 12400f, 2060 Super, anything is stable :unsure:

Sep 10, 2021
That was a previous build, should be fixed now.

Deepcold_Loong

Aug 10, 2021
After turning off the lights and then turning them on again, the character is still in darkness. This was the case in the previous version and it is still the case now.

Reactions: Jolly_The_Jester

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Heat-EDEF-0.6.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bootyyyshaker9000

May 20, 2022
There is a lot of games that run just fine on an HDD
I wouldnt recommend running VR games on an HDD though.
VR does run with HDD, but I agree it's not recommended, especially if you want to use a higher end VR rig with full-body tracking. Oculus Rift S works just fine, but it's very basic and more for beginner VR players or people that don't have enough space for a full-body tracking rig (myself for example).

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes