J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
yes i read it .. and its not wrong shit .. the game does have alot of blue ball stuff for very long
No, you said the subs were "running away" because of your mentioned "blue balling" - which is completely bullshit. They were even increasing before his Patreon and BMAC got taken down because some moron reported it.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
No, you said the subs were "running away" because of your mentioned "blue balling" - which is completely bullshit. They were even increasing before his Patreon and BMAC got taken down because some moron reported it.
well you don't know if its completely bullshit .. but any way even if they didn't run away .. my point is that he have a financial problem that's why he couldn't complete the game .. and i was hopping he would shorten the blue ball so that we could atleast have 1 or 2 sex scene before he abandoned it .. that's all .. its not a big deal

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
well you don't know if its completely bullshit .. but any way even if they didn't run away .. my point is that he have a financial problem that's why he couldn't complete the game .. and i was hopping he would shorten the blue ball so that we could atleast have 1 or 2 sex scene before he abandoned it .. that's all .. its not a big deal
Dude, what financial issue? The game get uncompleted just because an asshole had reporte it. Pretty sad and frustrating still don't know what was whrong in this guy head to report the game and destroy other's work

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Dude, what financial issue? The game get uncompleted just because an asshole had reporte it. Pretty sad and frustrating still don't know what was whrong in this guy head to report the game and destroy other's work
yes but the developer in discord was complaining about the financial shortage ..
he literally said " it was just a hobby when i started back then i didn't care about the money .. but that's not the case today " that's what he said .. if i miss understand it .. then ignore all what i said .. it not important bro

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
yes but the developer in discord was complaining about the financial shortage ..
he literally said " it was just a hobby when i started back then i didn't care about the money .. but that's not the case today " that's what he said .. if i miss understand it .. then ignore all what i said .. it not important bro
You can't make these people .who are up a develops ass . see the truth. Short updates and gay content made me abandon the game and stop subbing

Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
You can't make these people .who are up a develops ass . see the truth. Short updates and gay content made me abandon the game and stop subbing
You are the one responsible for your move and continue your sub lol
In the game with Riley entry that was pretty clear that it will have Gay content with the Anal tag and Riley sissy attitude it was pretty obvious and this game was more like a slow burn so a little realistic if you don't look at the Naivety of all the people in the family
Look at the good part broh there had to be some logic you can not enter one day in a family and then corrupt them like it was nothing so, short update or not the real reason is because there was Someone stupid who could not make the différence between Reality and fiction

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
One of the best "games" here.
Sure hope he continues it later.
Maybe he could make separate pages for money and game.
A patreon or BMAC or Kofi page with vanilla façade so his supporters can reach him.
An unrelated page where people who paid can get the updates first or whatever so they know they are getting the content they are supporting him for. Meanwhile the money page doesn't have any hardcore content to trigger.
I refuse to believe it cannot be done or hasn't been done already.

I imagine a single main-key getting released at every update.
Supporters input the main-key in the calculator with their chosen password and the result is the real password for the second website.
So he doesn't have to send different keys to each supporter and nobody knows each others passwords but the hardcore site reverse math all the passwords with the main-key.
Or something like that.
main-key 12345 * personal password 67890 = 838102050
the website has each person's personal key 67890 and does the reverse 838102050 / 67890 = 12345
correct password is accepted and they access the new content.
Easy to leak but I don't think that is a big issue.
The real issue would be a thing of the past.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Fuck... seriously? How come games like this where the MC has balls and is not obsessed with his mother or has to block another guy's cock end up dead and other pathetic games still survive with everything and patreon?

Unfortunate reality.

puutzern

Jun 2, 2020
And now again the waiting game (for a great game) that maybe someone can take it over and continue the game

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Loli/shota game with beastiality, incest and rape. I think the only moron was the guy trying to fund it through BMAC which bans adult content creators left and right and Patreon which doesn't allow any of those things without using a cut content patch. Sucks a game got abandoned but the dev made that bed entirely on his own, it wasn't a case of if his funding got cut off but rather when.

Reactions: aslop and ronan333

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I had stopped playing this while waiting for a few updates. I heard that the sex scenes with the mother and daughter that I was waiting for were dark and unsatisfying. I hope that as a parting gift DLGB or somebody will be nice enough to change the gamma levels in those scenes and give us the ability to replace them.

• Haha
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf
3.90 star(s) 115 Votes