jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
He's making a new game.
And after a few weeks of disappointment I think I like that option better than changing this gamee into a totally different game just to keep the title and try and exploit it for continued support - despite that being misleading at best, fraudulent at worst (see: Motel ASAB, where that dev has continued that farce for multiple updates, pissing on fans of the orginal story and calling it 'rain').

Dev did try this story-change idea with the last bizarre-and-completely-unrelated update, but either listened to the angry feedback or realized it was just too dumb to work and moved on to start a new title, leaving this one mostly intact...and therefore keeping at least the possibility alive that he might circle back someday after the witch-hunt dies down a bit. I prefer a small bit of hope to seeing a good concept nuked by its own dev so he can be a little bitch for religious zaelots.

• Haha
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Character and quality looks good. Not a fan of female protagonist games though.
Same here. Especially not when they focus entirely on cucking/cheating/being a horrible person... Really, with the simple removal of her marital status, it would go from a story about a woman being a complete cunt to her husband, to a woman just wanting to have some slutty fun.

...But I guess I can't get too judgey, what with having enjoyed this game and all its cheaty raunchiness. (Or at least I did like it until the dev decided to fuck us over royally by skipping the one damned sex scene we were all wanting!) :mad:

Yeah, I'm really not fond of this dev as it is...

-Mal

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 115 Votes