Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
I literally just played this game for the first time today, loved it, and then I come here just to find out that it has been abandoned :confused: One of the best corruption games I played in a long time.

Reactions: GordoFaper

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
something is up because 3 months isn't enough time for an abandoned tag unless the rules changed.
As have been stated previously on the thread. Patreon is having crack down on lewd content and kicked dev off, subscribestar hasn't responded on the devs attempts to make an account there to continue monetizing and other sources failed. So development of this game has stopped for those reasons.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
As have been stated previously on the thread. Patreon is having crack down on lewd content and kicked dev off, subscribestar hasn't responded on the devs attempts to make an account there to continue monetizing and other sources failed. So development of this game has stopped for those reasons.
That sounds more like an On Hold tag, until they get access to a platform like SubStar. I've yet to see any announcement of them dropping the game. Some people seemed to conclude that because it was scrubbed from their server, but that was only to appear clean to Patreon.

Reactions: tyronegt3

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Not sure if this has been covered before but my story seemed to loop back to an earlier point after I met and got whipped by the pink haired Morrison girl. Should I just push on or was that the end of the current chapter?

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Not sure if this has been covered before but my story seemed to loop back to an earlier point after I met and got whipped by the pink haired Morrison girl. Should I just push on or was that the end of the current chapter?
Pretty sure that's just the end of the entire game as it is right now. Not 100% on that though. I kind of gave up on this one a while ago and haven't bothered going back to it after the miserable excuse for a last update it got.

-Mal

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Dev himself confirmed it in his discord.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn, thanks for the info. Shame

Thx for the info, at least Dev leave some words and not dissapear without a trace
Agreed. Sounds like he will be back but not this story. Wonder what he did differently because I've seen a few with similar content and no word of them being shutdown. Unless I'm out of the loop on those as well.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Dev himself confirmed it in his discord.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well .. that's the result with blue - ball the game soo long .. if he at least made 1 sex scene with the daughter or the mother instead of using fingers all the time
:cautious:, the subscribers wont be running away

Reactions: edcl58

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
well .. that's the result with blue - ball the game soo long .. if he at least made 1 sex scene with the daughter or the mother instead of using fingers all the time
:cautious:, the subscribers wont be running away
Oh well, did you even try to read why the game is now stopped before posting that wrong shit?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Oh well, did you even try to read why the game is now stopped before posting that wrong shit?
yes i read it .. and its not wrong shit .. the game does have alot of blue ball stuff for very long

3.90 star(s) 115 Votes