TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I hope this game is really just on hold and I won't come back to an abandoned tag one of these days. This is one of my favorite games, or at least it has the potential to be. I know people love to complain about them but I love the Riley scenes, and I love the mom and daughter scenes (Not the ones where they are together but I mean I just like them in general). I never get to see actually good trap content where I don't have to worry about my character getting sissified or something so I actually hope there's way more of it in the future along with some of the rape stuff.

Feb 12, 2021
I'm curious if DLGB could design the game were majority of the content is normally released and all the stuff that gets flagged or reported given as a patch or "extra download" to drop into the images folder and dialogue into the game folder. Granted this would take some added rework and codeing. Is that possible? I've seen game's do this controversially so that Patreon members get content earlier than others.

So for a example; Riley and the one girl from the beach scene's are already locked behind choice's so other than codeing to not have a choice pop up at all and then the game carries on when the parts with the files/ images are not included, I can't see too much that would bar that from being a side download.

Hailey on the other hand would be quite tough as alot is part of the general progression without choice's. Her content would need abit of rework. Carrot and groping scene's come to mind. Just add in a choice there so that the "normal release" exclude them. Then put them in a "extra download".

Granted time, effort and reworking the code might be a a tough one. Hopefully there is a way this great game can continue. This cannot be the end of Alice. Things were just getting good.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
It's really unfortunate too - I was a fan of the kinks this game has (especially Lolis & corruption). Needed more work and polish, but had/has a lot of potential.

Reactions: thrashpoint

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
1 need a canonical name for the protagonist.
2 In the drunken dispute of the MC and Oliver about sex, the MC missed the main argument - only animals have a purely sex for the sake of continuing the family and only people have sex for pleasure and not only to continue the genus.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
2 In the drunken dispute of the MC and Oliver about sex, the MC missed the main argument - only animals have a purely sex for the sake of continuing the family and only people have sex for pleasure and not only to continue the genus.
Gonna have to burst that bubble; humans are far from the only species to have sex for fun. Primates of any kind do it for just that. And to add to the list: pigs and dolphins do the same.

Whichever character was arguing that point, was mistaken. Might make a fun alteration to the in-game text to set the record straight.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Gonna have to burst that bubble; humans are far from the only species to have sex for fun. Primates of any kind do it for just that. And to add to the list: pigs and dolphins do the same.

Whichever character was arguing that point, was mistaken. Might make a fun alteration to the in-game text to set the record straight.
ok. i poorly ready in that point. i admit that.
but canonical name for the MC is need.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin
3.90 star(s) 115 Votes