Deleted member 7535870

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
One guy on discord offered the developer 5k euros per month to continue developing the game, despite the problems with platforms, but less than 12 hours later this message disappeared .Very sad, the hottest game in recent times is probably closing, because some fucking monkey, named Ahmed, reported the developer for content with Riley.
Give me the location of this guy who report this game i will teach him some manners :ROFLMAO:

But seriously what the fuck this guy was thinking reporting the game?? Why not go to the police when he is here "Hello officer i am here cause we have a pixel character who's abusing a minor pixel child" fucking sick this guy is, if you don't like the game move away why destroying other's work?

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
The truth is: The game was going in the wrong direction. Too much Riley content. Let's be honest, every person who is not gay or at the very least bi-curious skipped all the scenes with lightning speed. Underwhelming scenes with the mother and the daughter which at least 90% were playing the game for. Introduction of side charaters only a minority cared about because their story arcs were bland. Update cycle slowing down over the course of the development of the game.

As hard as it sounds but maybe it is good that the game is dead now.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The truth is: The game was going in the wrong direction.
A prime example of "good idea, executed badly". The concept of corrupting an entire family (including the son) is a good idea, but it's obvious that Riley would take the most work, so the others should have some more planning to fill up the gaps (no pun intended). Yes, you run the risk of being accused of "milking" by "artificially" making their paths longer, but if you don't, you just rush things and are forced to focus on the "long" story line to catch them up to the rest.

• Sad
Reactions: blarg0192

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
I really don't get all those "Yes the game was becoming utter shiet because too much gay sex".
The game never hid the giant neon sign that said "Riley gay sex incoming !"; and while there was a bit more Riley content than Hailey or Alice it wasn't all that outrageous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can fully understand that if you don't enjoy a certain type of content seeing it receive more attention from the dev is frustrating. It's like seeing an update for a game you really enjoy and seeing in the changelog "NTR only update".
But saying it was ruining the game is just not true; the dev clearely stated what they wanted to do at the begining and stayed true to the course. Even if it involved more content you personally don't like doesn't mean it was ruining the game.

That being said I have to agree with the unnecessary side characters; the recent onces didn't feel like they were going anywhere.

But still ... people just shitting on a game because they didn't like part of it isn't a good way to motivate the dev to move forward. If you're that alergic to gay sex go look elsewhere, none is forcing you to be here.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
This really was a unique game; can't say I'd seen another like it. I was quite happy to let the dev take the story wherever he wanted to and just go along with it, as there seemed to be a decent story developing beyond just the neighbours' corruption. Quite sad to see this seem to be the end.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If you're that alergic to gay sex go look elsewhere, none is forcing you to be here.
The idea that "I am straight and do not want to see gay sex" equates to "if you're that allergic to gay sex" is a ridiculous statement, in itself ,as if preference is a disease and has different levels of allergic reactions. "That allergic?" No...um...you either like it or you don't. There aren't different levels of "I don't want to see what I don't like."
I am a straight male. I do not want to see anything sexual, or intimate, between 2 males. A game can have the gay tag, and if it is optional, I am fine with that, and will simply skip over that stuff. But, if I am led to believe it is optional, then find out it is NOT optional, I am well within my human rights to be a bit perturbed about it.
That said, I remember having options to skip certain content. The choices in this game made it fairly obvious what that would lead to. I was fine with it. And people make me laugh when they go to a game that is clearly tagged, then complain about those tags being honored in that game. Like, you knew it was gonna be that way. Why are you trying to complain that the game has those things? And I am referring to people who say "the dev needs to add what I like and remove what I don't like", when they showed up seeing the planned tags, and stayed to play the game.
Just go find a game that has your preferred tags and stop trying to change other games that other people may like.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I am well within my human rights to be a bit perturbed about it.
I guess one has the right to be unhappy about a game not living up to one's hopes (if anyone has expectations about ANY game they aren't making themselves they are purely delusional). But really the only people who have a right to actually complain are those who are paying supporters.

It bugs the living shit out of me to see constant posting by whiny little boys who are leeching free content but for some reason think they are entitled to bitch about it. :rolleyes: They're the same kind of idiots that would shoplift something from a grocery store and then take it back to the service desk the next day and complain it didn't taste as good as the package made it look.

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
"um actually if you dont like gay sex, you are gay"

View attachment 3802453
I know it's tough logic for you insecure types to follow, but getting triggered over sex scenes with a feminine girly boy but not the various scenes where the developer spent who knows how long on homoerotic bullshit that focuses more on the MC than the women, is pretty closeted. Case in point, that egregious double blowjob scene with Hailey and Alice that went on for way too long is legitimately gayer than him fucking Riley.

sierrar117

Jan 11, 2018
i'm quite open minded and to my prospective i dont even consider the scenes with Riley as totally "gay", i mean he is a femboy and he looks 100% girly, exept for a small detail...a tiny penis. Btw everyone have their own level of tolerance and i can understand you if you dont like.
For me the game is the perfect mix of different kind of mind blowing erotism, and it is one of the few games that always surprise me with something new. But i dislike the design of the protagonist is too much exagerated and stereotiped

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
The idea that "I am straight and do not want to see gay sex" equates to "if you're that allergic to gay sex" is a ridiculous statement, in itself ,as if preference is a disease and has different levels of allergic reactions. "That allergic?" No...um...you either like it or you don't. There aren't different levels of "I don't want to see what I don't like."
I believed the rainbow colored text might have given it away but my comment did contain some amount of sarcasm and second degree. No I do not equate disliking gay or any orientation sex as a litteral mental disease.

I am a straight male. I do not want to see anything sexual, or intimate, between 2 males. A game can have the gay tag, and if it is optional, I am fine with that, and will simply skip over that stuff. But, if I am led to believe it is optional, then find out it is NOT optional, I am well within my human rights to be a bit perturbed about it.
That said, I remember having options to skip certain content. The choices in this game made it fairly obvious what that would lead to. I was fine with it. And people make me laugh when they go to a game that is clearly tagged, then complain about those tags being honored in that game. Like, you knew it was gonna be that way. Why are you trying to complain that the game has those things? And I am referring to people who say "the dev needs to add what I like and remove what I don't like", when they showed up seeing the planned tags, and stayed to play the game.
Just go find a game that has your preferred tags and stop trying to change other games that other people may like.
Yes I completely agree with you that people coming to a game's thread to bitch and moan about the content they had been warned would be in the game is dumb.

Reactions: Rohse
3.90 star(s) 115 Votes